Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Yoga Instructor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Yoga Instructor Job on or before 14/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Yoga Instructor
Educational Qualification : M.A, Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : Tirunelveli
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Tirunelveli , Tamil Nadu
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)Yoga Instructor Recruitment:
Proposal is invited from the reputed/recognized nonprofit earning Yoga Institutions/NGO for providing qualified Yoga Instructor on part time basis for imparting yoga training to ESIC Beneficiaries in this Hospital on following terms & conditions:- 1. The Yoga instructor should preferably possess the following qualifications and experience:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Yoga instructor||01||A full time regular M.A. (Yoga)/ MSc (Yoga) from a Recognized University OR Degree in Yoga from a recognized University OR Any Degree with full time regular one year
Diploma in yoga (after degree) from a
recognized University or an institute One year (Professional experience)
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)- Yoga Instructor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Yoga Instructor Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
- The institution will be responsible for providing qualified Yoga Instructor to ESIC Hospital, Tirunelveli. No, individual Yoga Instructor will be appointed i.e. it is contract for service instead of contract of service.
- The Yoga Instructor engaged through these institutes shall perform 3 Hours duty for conducting Yoga class on each working day of Hospital i.e. Monday to Saturday.
- The monthly remuneration for Yoga Instructor will be Rs. 10, 000/- (Rs. Ten thousand ) and payment will be made to the Yoga Institutions/NGO.
- Initially Yoga Instructor shall be engaged for one year but can be extended on yearly basis up to three years.
- Interested Yoga Institutions are requested to submit their proposal alongwith Bio-data of Yoga Instructors to be provided to this Hospital as well as experience of the institution in the relevant field latest by 14.05.2015 in this upto 03.00 P.M. Envelope containing the proposals will clearly mention the “Proposal for providing Yoga Instructor”.
- The interested yoga institution may be asked to make a presentation of their plan in this regard before a committee constituted for this purpose. No fee/charges shall be paid for this presentation. This organization reserves the full right to terminate the engagement process at any stage without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
- Any query in this regard can be obtained from the office of the Medical Superintendent
Important dates to Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/5/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017