Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Yoga Instructor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Yoga Instructor Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Yoga Instructor
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Sc, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : KERALA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION HOSPITAL, EZHUKONE, KOLLAM, KERALA-691505
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Yoga Instructor Recruitment:
Proposals are invited from reputed / recognized non profit earning Yoga institutions/ relevant NGOs for providing Part time Yoga Instructors on part time basis for imparting yoga training to ESIC beneficiaries in this hospital on following terms and conditions. 1..The Yoga Instructors should preferably possess the following qualification and experience
- A full time regular MA (Yoga) / M Sc (Yoga) from a Recognised University (OR) Nil
- Degree in Yoga from a Recognised University (OR) Nil
- Any Degree with full time regular one year Diploma in Yoga (after Degree) from a recognised University or an institute One year Professional Experience
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Yoga Instructor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Yoga Instructor Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) :
- The institution will be responsible for providing qualified Yoga Instructors to ESIC Hospital Ezhukone. No individual yoga instructor will be appointed. ESIC will engage only with the institution for providing services of yoga instructor.
- The Yoga instructor provided through these institutes shall perform 3 hrs duty for imparting Yoga Services on all working days. (ie. from Monday to Saturday)
- The monthly remuneration for each Yoga instructor will be Rs. 10000/- consolidated and the payment will be made directly to Yoga institutions/ NGO s engaged for providing the Yoga Instructor.
- Initially the Yoga Institutions / NGO s shall be engaged for one year, but can be extended on yearly basis upto three years.
- Interested Yoga Institutions are requested to submit their application along with Biodata of Yoga Instructor to be provided to this hospital as well as experience of the institution in the relevant field latest by 24.07.2015 up to 1.00 PM in a envelope containing the proposals clearly mentioning as “Proposal for providing Yoga Instructor”. The tenders will be opened on the same day at 02:30 pm. Incomplete / late Tenders will be rejected and any dispute in this regard will not be entertained. The Yoga Institutions / NGOs are required to make a presentation of their plan in this regard before a committee on 27.07.2015 at 11:00 am. No fee/ charges shall be paid for this presentation.
In case more than one tender is received, the Institution/NGO with the higher Qualification and experience will be preferred. In case more than one tender has the higher Qualification & experience (Yoga instructor) then the selection of the Institution/NGO made based on the evaluation of the presentation of their plan. The successful Yoga Institution / NGO from this tender process, shall make an agreement in stamp paper with the ESIC Hospital Ezhukone, accepting the terms and conditions of this tender. Also an amount of Rs. 6000/- shall be deposited as Security Deposit by the successful tenderer. The security deposit shall be payable by means of DD drawn in favour of ESI Fund A/c No. 1 payable at SBI Keralapuram. The security deposit of successful tenderer will be refunded without interest on successful completion of contract period. Any failure in the part of the Institution / NGO / Centre or the Yoga instructor to provide the services as per the tender / contract / agreement, may be liable for forfeiture of the security deposit by ESIC. The decision of the Medical Superintendent will be final and no appeal shall lie in this regard. The Yoga institution / NGOs will be responsible for the compliance of various laws applicable in respect of engaging the Yoga instructors, including Labour laws, etc. Disputes if any , shall be subject to the jurisdiction of court at Kollam. ESIC being statutory / autonomous body formed under ESI Act,1948 is bound by acts / rules / orders/ instructions/ guidelines issued by Govt. of India/ESIC Headquarters. Accordingly all such acts/ rules /orders/ instructions/ guidelines wherever applicable shall form part of this Tender/Contract. The Medical Superintendent reserves the full right to terminate the engagement process at any stage without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016