Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Specialist through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.492/A/12/13/RECTT/2014 PEENYA. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Degree, MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident, Specialist. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident, Specialist
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : BENGALURU
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 24/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION HOSPITAL PEENYA, Survey No. 11-55-1, Plot No. 1, 5th Main Road (FTI Campus), Yeshwanthapur Suburb, Yeshwanthapur P.O., BENGALURU-560 022.
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Senior Resident, Specialist Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Senior Resident||4||MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university However, candidates with a minimum of 3 years experience in respective specialization after MBBS may also be considered for above posts. The candidates must have valid MCI Registration, Post Graduate , MD, DNB or Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university, registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) or Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council. Candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency. If such candidates are not available, then candidates, having 2 years of experience after MBBS, out of which one year experience is in the concerned specialty as Junior Resident in Govt. Hospital/Medical College, can also be considered.||The pay band PB 3 of rs15,600/- 39,1000 with Grade Pay of Rs 6600/- plus other allowances applicable under Govt. of India, The pay band PB 3 of Rs 15,600/- 39,1000 with Grade Pay of Rs 6600/- plus other allowances applicable under Govt. of India|
|Full Time Specialist on one year contract Basis||1||PG Degree or equivalent qualification after MBBS with a minimum of 3 years experience after PG Degree/ with a minimum of 5 years experience after PG Diploma in respective specialties.||The pay band PB 3 of Rs 15,600/- 39,1000 with Grade Pay of Rs 6600/- plus other allowances applicable under Govt. of India|
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Senior Resident, Specialist Post:
- Written Test on 24/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident, Specialist vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
- The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible either for the ‘Walk- in- interview’ or for joining the post.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
- Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
- The tenure is for a maximum period of 03 years including period rendered as SR earlier to joining this hospital, extendable for one year every time , For SR against GDMO the initials period is one year and Full Time the initial period is 01 year.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
- The selected candidates’ will have to join within 07 days from the date of receipt of the selection order.
- The selected candidate will have to furnish the DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs.30,000/-(Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favor of ‘ESIC A/c No 1’ payable at Bangalore, towards security deposit. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within one year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter
- The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of their Character & Antecedents.
- Private practice is strictly not allowed as the selected candidates will be in receipt of Non Practicing allowance. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken.
- The appointment shall not offer any right or preference for regular appointment.
- In case regular candidate in, the appointment shall be terminated as per the condition of the contract
- No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible,
- Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medial Council or MCI before joining the post.
- The candidate who is in the Government Service should submit ”No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview..
- Candidate seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued with in the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format
- The candidate claiming reservation / age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community Certificate in Annexure ”A” prescribe vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt(Res). Date 30.05.2014 failing which the benefit of reservation / relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/ correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other format will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as “General Category” for all purpose.
- The candidates are advised to bring their a7pplication/Bio date and original certificates.
- Candidates who have worked already as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Senior Residency Scheme for 3 years are not eligible
- All the candidates are directed report in the office of the Medical Superintendent .ESIC Hospital, Peenya. Bangalore, as per the timing mentioned above.
- On selection candidates has to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India at any Branches (This is applicable to cases where SB is not account is not held in State Bank of India)
- The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/7/2015
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION HOSPITAL PEENYA, Survey No. 11-55-1, Plot No. 1, 5th Main Road (FTI Campus), Yeshwanthapur Suburb, Yeshwanthapur P.O., BENGALURU-560 022.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – NO.492/A/12/13/RECTT/2014 PEENYA.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017