Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – No: 532/A/12/13/2013-14/SR/Admn. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Residents|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ESI-PGIMSR, 6th Floor, Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560010|
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Senior Residents Recruitment:
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF 11 SENIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACT BASIS UNDER 3 YEARS SENIOR RESIDENCY SCHEME ON CONTRACT BASIS IN THE ESIC PGIMSR & MODEL HOSPITAL, RAJAJINAGAR, BANGALORE AS PER THE SCHEDULE BELOW
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Pay||Age|
|1||Senior Residents||PG Degree/Diploma in concerned Speciality, Postdoctoral (MD/MCH) from a recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.||11||Rs. 15,600- 39,100||33 years|
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – SENIOR RESIDENTS:
- Written Test on 15.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
- Rule of Reservation will be implemented as per Govt. of India instructions.
- The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
- In case regular candidates join, the appointment shall be terminated as per the conditions of the contract.
- No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and Leave will be admissible.
- Candidates must be registered with Katakana Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
- The Candidate who is in the Government Service should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview or joining.
- No Accommodation facility provided by ESI for contractual engagements
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
- The Senior Residents is a tenure post and initial appointment is for one year which is extendable for another period of one year subject to maximum three years on the basis of satisfactory work and conduct during the previous tenure.
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/PH must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
- The candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure “A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.), dated 30.05.2014 falling which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request / correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as “General category” for all purposes. The format in Annexure “A” is uploaded along with advertisement.
- The candidates appointed under PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/ST/OBC and UR.
- The Medical Superintendent has the discretion to increase/decrease the number of vacancies depending upon an actual requirement/Cancel this recruitment/ withdraw offer of appointment is only issued after the Walk-in-interview.
- The candidates are advised to bring their application/ Bio-data and original certificates.
- Candidates who have worked as a Senior Resident under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible.
- All candidates are directed to report for interview at 6th Floor, Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560
- Candidates are requested to come and registered at the time mentioned above to avoid disqualification.
- On selection candidates of Senior Residents have to deposit an amount of Rs. 30,000/- as refundable Security deposit(Drawn in favour of ESIC Fund A/C No.1). However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within one year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter.
- On selection candidates has to open an SB Account in State Bank of India at any Branches.
- The Medical Superintendent is the Controlling Authority for Senior Residents.
- INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATES: 1) Duly filled in application form in the prescribed format as per Annexure – 1 2) The candidates should attend the interview with photocopies of Matriculation Certificate (for proof of Age), MBBS, Diploma/Degree certificate, SC/ST/OBC certificate, Registration certificate and two passport size photographs.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/04/2015
ESI-PGIMSR, 6th Floor, Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560010
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – No: 532/A/12/13/2013-14/SR/Admn