Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Junior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant, Junior Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/7/2015 from 11.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant, Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.21,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : BANGALORE
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 27/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, NO.10, BINNYFIELDS, BINNYPET, BANGALORE-23
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Assistant, Junior Engineer Recruitment:
E.S.I. Corporation intends to engage Assistant Engineer (Civil) /Junior Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Engineer(Electrical) / Junior Engineer (Electrical) on contractual basis for preparation and scrutiny of estimates and monitoring and execution of various Civil/Electrical works on the following terms and conditions.
- Qualification:- Degree/ Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from recognised University/Institution. He/She must have retired from CPWD/SPWD/Central or State PSU (dealing with construction and repair and maintenance activity/electrical works) from the post of Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer and above.
- Vacancy:- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 1 (one) Post. Junior Engineer (Civil) : 6 (six) Posts Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 1(one) post Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 4(Four) posts.
- Place of Posting : Bangalore/Gulbarga
- Maximum Age : 64 years as on 31.07.2015
- Period of Contract:- For one year. The selected candidate has to sign an agreement with ESIC.
- Remuneration and other benefits:- Rs.28000/- per month for Asst. Engineer and Rs.21000/- per month for Junior Engineer(consolidated). In addition they will also be entitled to TA/DA for official work at the rates applicable to regular A.E./J.E. They will not be entitled for any other allowance and benefits. The above remuneration would be subject to the condition that their pension + remuneration should not exceed the last pay including DA drawn by the official. They will be entitled to one day leave for every completed month of service in addition to Govt. Holidays.
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Assistant, Junior Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 27/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant, Junior Engineer vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
The employment will be purely contractual in nature and may be terminated, with one month’s notice or remuneration in lieu thereof without assigning reasons thereof. 8. Essential documents required:- Original testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience and retirement status along with attested copies and passport size photographs. Interested persons may appear for interview on 27.07.2015 between 11 AM to 1.00 PM at the above address. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/7/2015
EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, NO.10, BINNYFIELDS, BINNYPET, BANGALORE-23
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016