Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Super Specialist & Senior Residents through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MS/ MD/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Part Time Super Specialist & Senior Residents on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Part Time Super Specialist & Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S/ MS/MD/ PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 13 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600 – Rs.60,000/-pm
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL SANATHNAGAR ; HYDERABAD-500 038 (A.P.)
Detail Of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Part Time Super Specialist & Senior Residents Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Part Time Super Specialists & Senior Residents in ESIC Super Speciality Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad in the following departments.
PART TIME SUPER SPECIALISTS:
- No of post : 06
- AGE LIMITS: Not exceeding 65 years as on 29-05-2015 . ( Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rule) Identified post for PWD(One Leg affected)
- EMOLUMENTS II EMOULMENTS: The Super Specialists will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.60,000/- per month, (i.e 2 sessions of 2 Hours each, i.e. total 4 hours per day for 5 days in a week). Payment for extended period as per rule.
- QUALIFICATIONS: A Recognized Post graduate Medical degree and D.M or M.Ch. or equivalent in the respective specialty Experience of work as super specialist in Hospital is desirable.
- The termination of the Contract can be done at any time without assigning any reasons by the competent authority
- No of post : 07
- AGE LIMITS: Not exceeding 35 years as on 29-05-2015 (Reservation / Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rule). Identified post for PWD (One Leg affected)
- EMOLUMENTS: The Senior Residents will be paid in the revised pay band PB-3 of Rs.15,600-39,100 carrying grade pay of Rs.6,600 ( Approximate Total salary Rs.83,000/-) admissible as per the Central Govt. Senior Residency pay scale. For PG Diploma Rs.600/- per month and Rs.1210/- per month for Non-PG shall be reduced from their Band Pay.
- QUALIFICATIONS : Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality. If such candidates are not available in particular speciality, those without PG qualification having at least 03 years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality in a reputed hospital may also be considered. The Medical Superintendent has the discretion to increase/decrease the number of vacancies depending upon the actual requirement.
Selection Procedure For Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Part Time Super Specialist & Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Part Time Super Specialist & Senior Residents Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
Applications containing complete Bio data viz., Name in Block Letters, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Date of Birth, Postal Address, Telephone No., Permanent Address, Whether SC/ST/OBC/PWD, Education Qualifications, Experience, duly affixing recent passport size photograph, attested copies of testimonials, certificates in support of Age/Qualification/Caste/ Experience/MCI Registration should reach the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Super Specialty, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad-500038 by 29-05-2015. Due representation will be given to the reserved candidates. Date and venue of Interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates after the receipts of applications
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016