Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – 532/GLBMC/12/12(I)/Estt. 2013 Date: 26-03-15. Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/04/2015 at 09.00 A.M to 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dean’s Office ESIC Medical College, Sedam Road Gulbarga, Karnataka.|
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Junior Residents & More Vacancies Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held for 15 senior residents for a period of one year and extendable upto 3 years from the date of reporting subject to renewal every year on satisfactory performance and conduct and 02 junior residents & 03 Tutors only for one year tenure in the chamber of Dean’s ESIC Medical College, Sedam Road Gulbarga, as per the Schedule below:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|1||Senior Residents||Age: The age shall not exceed 33 in case of Post Graduates and 35 years in case of post doctoral degree holders as on date of walkin-interview I.e 10-04-2015 (age relaxation applicable as per Govt. of India Rules). Qualification : M.B.B.S with PG Degree or diploma in the concerned specialty from recognized university. The candidate should have valid MCI registration. Emoluments: Pay- Rs 18,750/-, Grade Pay – 6,600 /-, Non Practicing Allowance – 6,338/- per month plus DA(as revised from time to time) and HRA and TA as applicable under Government of India||15|
|2||UNIOR RESIDENT/TUTOR||Age: The age shall not exceed 30 years of age as on 10/04/2015 and internship completion on or before 10/04/2015 (age relaxation applicable as per Govt. of India Rules). Qualification : M.B.B.S from recognized university,should have registered with Medical Council of India. Those who have done 6 months junior residency need not apply. Emoluments: Pay- Rs 15,600/-, Grade Pay – 5,400 /-, plus other allowances as per rule||02 junior residents & 03 Tutors|
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Junior Residents & More Vacancies:
- Written Test on 10.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Residents & More Vacancies vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
Post for S.R-15, J.R-02 & Tutors 03 Date of interview: Dt: 10-04-15 For Senior Residents: (I) Registration Time:9:00AM to 10:00AM & (II) Interview Time: 10:00AM onwards For Junior Resident/Tutor (I) Registration Time: 10:00AM to 12:00Noon & (II) Interview Time: 2:00PM onwards. Venue: Dean’s Office ESIC Medical College, Sedam Road Gulbarga, Karnataka.
- Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for a maximum period of 3 years including any service rendered as S.R earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any institution & service can not be extendable/renewable.
- In reference to Senior Resident , the appointment will be initially for a period 1 year which could be expendable upto 3 years on annual basis subject to satisfactory work and conduct.
- The tenure of Junior Resident & Tutor is one year only.
- The selected candidates have to deposit security amount of Rs. 30000/- in favour of ESIC Fund Account No. 1 payable at state bank of India, Gulbarga-585106 which is refundable after completion of contract period.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit an agreement incorporating the terms and conditions of appointment on a Rs. 200/- stamp paper( S.R & J.R) and Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper for tutor in the format provided by this office.
- The appointment is subject to Medical Fitness and verifications of character and antecedents.
- Private Practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- The absence form work for a period of fifteen days without any proper permission of the competent authority will amount to voluntary abandonment of engagement and automatic termination.
- No T.A, DA will be admissible either for the walk-in-interview or for joining the post.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be allowed.
- Selected Candidates will have to join duty within 10 days from the date of receipt of selection order. Candidates are requested to bring their Applications(as per Form-A & B) and Original Certificates, experience certificate and Certificate belonging to Reserved class (as per Govt. of India) along with one set of attested xerox copies with 2 passport size photographs.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/04/2015
Dean’s Office ESIC Medical College, Sedam Road Gulbarga, Karnataka.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – 532/GLBMC/12/12(I)/Estt. 2013 Date: 26-03-15