Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma, BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma, B.D.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||24 Post|
|Salary||Rs.21,000-79,282 /- p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||19/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ESIC MODEL HOSPITAL Cum ODC ( ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED ) MIDC, ANDHERI-(E), MUMBAI-400 093.|
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Junior Resident & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Walk in interviews for Appointment of Part Time Super Specialist, Full Time Specialist, Senior Residents & Junior Resident on contract Basis. SENIOR RESIDENT ON CONTRACT (3-YRS SCHEME )
|SR. NO.||DEPARTMENT||No.of Post||AGE||QUALIFICATION.||EMOLUMENTS|
Up to 35 years.
MBBS with P.G. Degree or equivalent / PG Diploma in particular Specialty. ( PG Degree is Desirable ) Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council
For Degree Holder Basic + Grade Pay Rs.25350 + NPA + Other Allowances (Gross Rs. 79,282/- Approx.) For Diploma Holder Basic Pay would be reduced by Rs 600/- Per Month
|6||Reserved for PWD||1|
|7||UROLOGY||1||Up to 45 years of age. 2) Retired up to 64 years of age (Specialist Only)||MCH||Rs. 60000/- per month for three hours session per day x 5 days in a week. For extra session of 2 hours – Rs. 2000/. On giving undertaking to be available for emergency call duty after the schedule timings – Rs. 10000/- per month.|
|8||GENERAL SURGERY||2||Up to 35 years.||PG degree/diploma in concerned specialty or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty. For ICU , PG Degree/Diploma in Medicine or Anaesthesia or 2 years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty. For emergency services, experience in casualty services will be given preference.||Rs. 25350/- (Basic pay Rs. 18750/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-) plus allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees. (Basic pay will be reduced by Rs. 600/- for diploma & Rs.1210/- for non PG candidates per month) No Transport allowance is admissible.|
|11||OBS & GYN||1|
|12||MEDICINE||1||1) Up to 45 years of age. or 2) Retired up to 64 years of age (Spl. Only)||P.G. Degree or equivalent with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in particular Specialty||1) Basic Rs.25350 + NPA + DA + HRA. 2) For retired employees: Last Pay Drawn minus pension + DA minus DA on pension + NPA. No Transport allowance is admissible.|
|16||DENTIST||1||Up to 30 years||BDS with one Year Experience.||Basic + Garde Pay (Rs. 21000/-) + NPA+ Other Allowances|
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Junior Resident & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 19/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Resident & More Vacancies vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
- Reservation will be executed as per Central Government Rule.
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
- Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
- Private practice will not be allowed for Senior Resident, Full Time Specialist, and Junior Resident.
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk in interview as per given Schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date Of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification ,Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/ latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed). They are advised to appear for interview with duly filled “Annexure-A” Which is available on website.
- In case of selection candidates needs to join duty within 07 days from the date of offer of appointment.
- No Accommodation facility is provided by ESIC for contractual engagements.
- (a) For Senior Residents (3 year Scheme) A Security deposit of Rs. 30,000/- by way of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank other than SBI & payable at Mumbai has to be submitted at the time of joining by Successful candidates which would be forfeited towards administrative expenses if the candidate resigns with in One Year either with or without notice. After 1 year if the candidate resigns without notice then also the security deposit would be forfeited. (b) For Senior Residents (1 year Scheme)/Part Time Super Specialist/ Full Time Specialist & Junior Resident: A Security deposit of Rs. 10,000/- by way of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank other than SBI & payable at Mumbai has to be submitted at the time of joining by Successful candidates which would be forfeited towards administrative expenses if the candidate resigns within Six Months either with or without notice. After Six Months if the candidate resigns without notice then also the security deposit would be forfeited.
- The Service rendered by the SR’s in the Corporation shall be considered as bonded service in Maharashtra State as per Maharashtra State Govt decision No. MED/1013/Admn No.101/13/Edu-2 dated 31.01.2014
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/3/2015
ESIC MODEL HOSPITAL Cum ODC ( ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED ) MIDC, ANDHERI-(E), MUMBAI-400 093.