Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 412-A-12/16/JR. R/2011/ESTT. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents|
|Total No of Vacancy||27 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||31/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (E.Z.), DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, JOKA, KOLKATA, 700 104|
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Junior Residents Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 31.03.2015 at 10:00 AM for immediate engagement and for drawing up a panel for future engagement of Junior Residents to be initially for a period of one year and subject to satisfactory performance by the Junior Resident , the engagement maybe renewed/extended on yearly basis subject to for a total period of 3 years including the initial one year and subsequent extended (on yearly basis) two years in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka, in the following department/specialty. The panel may remain valid for a period of three months and may be cancelled/invalidated earlier without assigning any reason.
|Sl. No||Name of Department||Total Vacancy|
|3||Gynae & Obst||3|
|9||TB & Respiratory Disease||2|
- Emoluments: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with G. Pay of Rs. 5400- plus allowance as admissible.
- Essential E ional lificationas on 31.03.2015): (i) MBBS with completion of one year rotatorinternship as per MCI norms (ii) MCIState MC Registration
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.03.2015 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules) NOTE-1: At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate), Caste certificate and updated OBC certificate in Govt of India Format and 2 recent passport size photographs. NOTE-2: THE CANDIDATES SHOULD REPORT AT 09:00 AM FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AT ADMINSTRATIVE BLOCK OF ESI PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (EZ), JOKA
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 31/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Residents vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
- It is a contractual post offered initially for one year renewable up to 3 years on satisfactory service. Cost of the stamp paper of Rs.100/- for “AGREEMENT” at the time of joining will be borne by the candidate.
- Junior Resident will be required to deposit security of Rs. 26000/- (Rupees Twenty Six thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of contract period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters will be provided subject to availability.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/3/2015
ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (E.Z.), DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, JOKA, KOLKATA, 700 104
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 412-A-12/16/JR. R/2011/ESTT.