Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Specialist on or before 10/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 286 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Across India
Detail Of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Specialist Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 286
- Name of the Post: Specialist Grade-II 1. Senior Scale-Super Specialist: 66 Posts a. Endocrinology: 07 Posts b. Gastroenterology: 11 Posts c. Haematology: 02 Posts d. Nephrology: 11 Posts e. Neurology: 07 Posts f. Oncology: 02 Posts g. Paediatric Surgery:01 Post h. Plastic Surgery/ Burn Unit: 02 Posts i. Sr. Blood Bank Officer: 02 Posts j. Urology: 09 Posts k. Cardiology : 12 Posts 2. Junior Scale: 220 Posts a. Anesthesia: 27 Posts b. Biochemistry: 05 Posts c. Dermatology & STD: 18 Posts d. General Medicine: 20 Posts e. General Surgery: 18 Posts f. Microbiology: 07 Posts g. Obst. & Gynae: 12 Posts h. Ophthalmology: 05 Posts i. Orthopedics: 14 Posts j. Oto-Rhino–Laryngology (ENT): 10 Posts k. Pathology: 09 Posts l. Pediatrics: 14 Posts m. Pulmonary Medicine: 15 Posts n. Radio-Diagnosis: 40 Posts o. Psychiatry: 06 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeding 45 years as on 10-11-2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for employees of the Employees State Insurance Corporation and Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex Servicemen candidates as per Government of India.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 & Post Graduation Degree in the concerned speciality. Candidates should have relevant experience.
- SCALE OF PAY: PB-3 Rs-15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- plus Non – Practicing Allowance (NPA) as admissible to analogous posts in the Central Health Service.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- in form on challan in any branch of State Bank of India upto 13-11-2015. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental, Female & Ex Servicemen Candidates.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05-10-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13-11-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Print out of Applications: 17-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM.
Selection Procedure For Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/11/2015
- Selection will be based on written test followed by interview.
How To Apply For Specialist Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.esic.nic.in from 05-10-2015 to 10-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM and send their printout of application along with self declaration in the prescribed format on or before 17-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10-11-2015