Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior, Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 03.SR-JR-TUTOR/ 2015. Candidates who have completed MD, MS, BDS MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior, Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 04-05/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Senior, Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, B.D.S, M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 30 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : CHENNAI
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 04-05/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & PGIMSR MODEL HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ISO 9001-2008 certified) KK NAGAR ASHOK PILLAR ROAD CHENNAI-78
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Senior, Junior Resident Recruitment:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act 1948). A walk-in-interview will be held for engagement /appointment of Medical Officers on contract basis in the ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & PGIMSR Model Hospital, KK Nagar, Chennai-78 as per the schedule below
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|JUNIOR RESIDENTS CLINICAL||17||1. General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Psychiatry, ENT, Ophthalmology, Pathology & Forensic Medicine – MBBS Degree from MCI Recognized Medical College. 2. Anatomy – MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Medical College/M.Sc In anatomy(Faculty of Medicine) 3. Biochemistry – MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Medical College 4. Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council.||• Initial Pay Rs15600/- plus Grade Pay-Rs.5400/- in the PB 3 – (15600-39100) as per CCS (Revised) Pay Rules 2008. In addition NPA/ DA (as revised from time to time) HRA & TA as are applicable to similar Medical Officers under Govt. of India is payable. Emolument works out to Rs.68837/- per month. (Medical Degree Holders only are eligible for NPA) • Private practice of any kind will not be allowed||Not exceeding 30 Years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) as per rules|
|SENIOR RESIDENTS||13||1. MBBS from a recognized Medical Institution. 2 Qualifications and Experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria available in MCI website. I) MD/MS/ MDS in the concerned specialty from MCI recognized Medical Colleges. II) Diploma in the concerned specialty from MCI recognized Medical Colleges with one year teaching experience. III) DNB in the concerned speciality from MCI recognized teaching institutions and as per MCI regulations. 3.For General Medicine ( ICU) (ICCU) – MD (General Medicine)/MD (TB & Chest Medicine)/ or Dip. NB in (Medicine/Chest Medicine) 4. Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council||• Initial Pay Rs18750/- plus Grade Pay-Rs.6600/- in the PB 3 – (15600-39100) as per CCS (Revised) Pay Rules 2008. In addition, NPA, DA (as revised from time to time) HRA & TA as are applicable to similar Medical Officers under Govt. of India is payable. Emolument works out to Rs.81724/- per month. • Private practice of any kind will not be allowed||Not exceeding 35 years (Relax-able for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per Rules)|
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Senior, Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 04-05/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior, Junior Resident vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
- The appointment /engagement will be for one year tenure basis subject to Satisfactory performance and on need basis extend able up to for a period of 3 years under Residency scheme for Senior Residents.
- The appointment /engagement will be for one year tenure basis extend able every year for a period of3 years ubject to satisfactory performance and on need basis FOR NON-CLINICAL DEPARTMENTS under Residency scheme for Junior Residents
- The appointment /engagement will be for one year on tenure basis for CLINICAL DEPARTMENTS under RESIDENCY SCHEME for JUNIOR RESIDENTS.
- Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the services in the hospital/Medical Institution.
- The selected Senior /Junior Resident candidates have to deposit security amount of Rs. 4,000/- in favor of ESI Fund A/c No. 1 payable at State Bank of India, Ashok Nagar, Chennai-78, and produce the Demand Draft at the time of joining.
- The Senior / Junior resident has to wear his/her own white coat with name badge during the duty hours.
- The appointment is subject to Medical Fitness and verification of character and antecedents.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining the post.
- The Senior /Junior Resident so selected will be required to submit acceptance / consent letter in writing before appearing for medical examination
- The doctors at any time found guilty of any gross misconduct or negligence of his/her duties shall be terminated without any notice or payment in lieu of notice period.
- The absence from work for a period of fifteen days without proper permission of the competent authority will amount to voluntary abandonment of engagement and automatic termination.
- They will also be required to attend emergency and floor duty and other clinical duty as assigned by the Medical Superintendent or his/her subordinate authority authorized
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately or the date indicated in the offer of appointment/ engagement likely to be issued.
- The Senior/Junior Residents so engaged will be required to sign a contract devised for the purpose on a stamp paper of Rs.100/-
- Candidates are requested to bring their original certificates in evidence of Age proof (date of birth), educational qualification, medical council registration of the State/MCI, experience certificates and certificate belonging to Reserved community (as applicable) along with one set of self attested Xerox copies with 2 passport size recent colour photographs for appearing in the walk-in-interview without fail.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04-05/8/2015
ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & PGIMSR MODEL HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ISO 9001-2008 certified) KK NAGAR ASHOK PILLAR ROAD CHENNAI-78
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 03.SR-JR-TUTOR/ 2015.