Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior, Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01/SR-JR-TUTOR-2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior, Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 17-18/8/2015 from 09.00 A.M to 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Junior, Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 42 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-18750/- Pm
Job Location : COIMBATORE
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 17-18/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION SINGANALLUR, COIMBATORE – 641 005
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Junior, Senior Resident Recruitment:
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an act of Parliament (ESI Act 1948). A walk-in-interview will be held for recruitment of the Senior Residents, Junior Residents and Tutors on contractual basis for the proposed ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, SINGANALLUR, COIMBATORE on the dates mentioned below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|JUNIOR RESIDENTS||26||MBBS from the MCI Recognized Medical Institution.||JUNIOR RESIDENTS/TUTORS HOLDING MEDICAL DEGREE Initial Pay Rs. 15600/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- in the PB-3 (15600-39100) as per CCS (Revised) Pay Rules 2008. In addition, NPA, DA (as revised from time to time) HRA & TA as are applicable to similar Medical Officers under Govt. Of India is payable. Emoluments works out to Rs. 68837/- (approx) Per month. (Medical Degree Holders only are eligible for NPA) Private Practice of any kind will not be allowed.|
|SENIOR RESIDENTS||18||a. MBBS from an MCI recognized Medical Institution b. A Post graduate degree or DNB or DIPLOMA With one year teaching experience ( Total 3 Years Experience in MCI Recognized Teaching Institution) in the concerned speciality from MCI Recognized Medical College||SENIOR RESIDENTS HOLDING PG DEGREE OR DIPLOMA OR DNB & DIPLOMA: Initial Pay Rs. 18750/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- in the PB-3 (15600-39100) as per CCS (Revised) Pay Rules 2008. In addition, NPA, DA (as revised from time to time) HRA & TA as are applicable to similar Medical Officers under Govt. Of India is payable. Emoluments works out to Rs. 81724 (approx) Per month. Private Practice of any kind will not be allowed.|
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Junior, Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 17-18/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior, Senior Resident vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
- Reservation to various categories wil be applicable as per Government of India Rules. (Posts may be filled up by other category candidates as per extant policy of ESIC, in the event of non-availability of candidates from the specified category concerned. As such, all categories of candidates are eligible to apply.)
- The appointment/engagement of Senior Residents and Tutors will be initially for one year tenure basis subject to satisfactory performance and on need basis extendable up to a period of 3 years under Residency scheme. The tenure of Junior Residents is for one year only.
- Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the services in the Hospital/Medical Insititution.
- The selected candidates have to deposit security amount of Rs.4,000/- at the time of joining.
- The Senior/Junior Residents has to wear his/her own white coat with name badge during the duty hours.
- The appointment is subject ot Medical Fitness and verification of character and antecedents
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining the post.
- The Senior/Junior Residents/Tutors so selected will be required to submit acceptance/Consent letter in writing before appearing the medical examination.
- The Senior /Junior Residents/Tutors at any time found guilty of any gross misconduct or negligence of hes/her duties shall be terminated without any notice or payment in lieu of notice period.
- The absence from work for a p[eriod of fifteen days without proper permission of the competent authority will amount to voluntary abandonment of engagement and automatic termination.
- They will also be required to attend emergency and floor duty and other clinical duty as assigned by the Medical Superintendent of his/her subordinate authority authorized.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately or the date indicated in the offier of appointment/engagement likely to be issued.
- The Senior/Junior Residents so engaged will be required to sign a contract devised for the purpose on a stamp paper of Rs.100/-
- Candidates are requested to bring their original certificates in evidence of Age proof (date of birth), educational qualification, medical council registgration of the State/MCI, experience certificates and certificate belonging to Reserved community (as applicable) along with one set of self attested Xerox copies with 2 passport size recent color photographs. Candidates employed under Govt. Service (Regular/Contract) should submit an NOC from the concerned department at the time of interview.
- Candidate desirous of attending walk-in-interview may also send their willingness and profile in the application from below duly filled in by post in advance or by image scanning through e-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17-18/8/2015
ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION SINGANALLUR, COIMBATORE – 641 005
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 01/SR-JR-TUTOR-2015.