Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 545/A/11/11/GR. A&B/CHE/10(ADMN). Candidates who have completed MBBS, Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officers
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :42 Posts
Job Location :KOLLAM
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION HOSPITAL, EZHUKONE, KOLLAM, KERALA-691505
Detail Of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical Officers Recruitment:
The Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital Ezhukone invites application for the following posts as indicated below :
- Qualification & experience required
- Part-time Specialists: Modern medicine: PG Degree or equivalent with 3 years experience in respective specialty/PG Diploma with 5 years experience in respective specialty. The appointment is for 1 year and extendable by 1 more year.
- Senior Resident (3 years ): PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned Specialty.
- Senior Resident (1 yr) : MBBS from recognised university and 2 years experience.
- Senior Resident (1yr) Ayurveda: BAMS from recognised university and 2 years experience in govt./ semi govt. institution. MD in Panchakarma preferable Private Practice not allowed for Senior Residents (1 yr) & (3 yrs) Candidates should report one hour before interview for verification. No TA /DA will be allowed for attending interview
- Duties/ Remuneration/Age
- Part-time specialists: To work for four hours a day for 5 days a week. Remuneration: (i) Modern Medicine: Rs. 40000/- p.m. Additional Rs.8000/- p.m on performing emergency call duties. Age: not exceeding 64 years
- Senior Residents (3 years) : Approximately Rs. 70000/-pm. Age: not exceeding 35 years
- Senior Residents (1 year) : Approximately Rs. 60000/-p.m. Age: not exceeding 35 years
Selection Procedure For Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Medical Officers Post:
- Written Test on 24/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Medical Officers vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
WALK- IN- INTERVIEW The candidates are advised to attend the walk-in interview on 24th July 2015 at 10 AM ( for modern medicine) and 11 AM for Ayurveda with the following documents in original along with one attested copy of each as per the schedule mentioned below. (Application form attached below). Details of application fee : By Demand Draft for Rs. 250/- ( Rs. 50/- in the case of SC /ST ) drawn in favour of ‘ESI Fund A/c No.1’payable at SBI Keralapuram Branch. No application fee in the case of female candidates. Incomplete application or without prescribed fee/ documents will be rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Successful applicants will be required to execute prescribed contract. The SC/ST/OBC Certificates in original produced, should be as applicable for appointments to posts under Govt. of India and should be signed by a Revenue authority not below the rank of Tahsildar and should contain “ Non creamy layer” certificate in respect of OBC s
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/07/2015
VENUE : EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION HOSPITAL, EZHUKONE, KOLLAM, KERALA-691505
Reference: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 545/A/11/11/GR. A&B/CHE/10(ADMN)
Other Top Company Openings:
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016