Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites online application for the recruitment of Dental Surgeon with BDS holders
Company name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Posts : Dental Surgeon
Qualification : BDS
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- P.M.
No of Post : 14
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 17.11.2014
Details of Post :
Online Applications (through website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Dental Surgeon in ESIC Hospitals in the following States.
|Name of the State||ESIC Hospital||No. ofVacancies|
|8.||Maharashtra||Andheri (E), Mumbai||01|
|10.||West Bengal||Joka, Kolkata||01|
- Qualifications : 1. A qualification included in Part – I or Part – II of Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948). 2. Language test: The candidate shall have to pass a qualifying middle standard test in official language of the State concerned where the vacancies are notified
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
- Age Limit : 30 years as on 17th November, 2014
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>>Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Dental Surgeon in ESIC – 2014 or ESIC Home Page>>>Recruitment>>Headquarters>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Dental Surgeon in ESIC – 2014
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. in case they are shortlisted for Interview.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active the Email-ID and the Mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC may also send Interview Letters for interview and other communication only at the registered email ID of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and the digital size of the each file i.e. scanned photograph and signature must be between 5 kb to 50 kb.
- Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is less than 5 kb or more than 50 kb then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on etc.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
- Copy of challan through which fee is paid and printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
- A candidate should submit one application only. The Written Examination for all the above States shall be conducted on same date. As such candidates are advised to apply for any one of the above States for which vacancies are advertised.
- ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation( http://esic.nic.in)
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits under ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 alongwith Self Declaration given at Annexure “B” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website www.esic.nic.in is 17th November, 2014 (upto 5:00 P.M.).
- The last date for printing of completely submitted Online Application is 24th November, 2014 (upto 5:00 P.M.). The candidates who have generated SBI Challan for payment of fee by 17th November, 2014 (upto 5:00 P.M.) can deposit the application fee in cash in any branch of SBI upto 19th November, 2014 and can take print out of online application by 24th November, 2014 (upto 5:00 P.M.).
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of submission of online application i.e. 17th November, 2014.
- The selected candidates will be kept posted and transferred anywhere in the State chosen in the Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- in the respective cadre, as far as possible, but they are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.
- The Corporation may send emails to candidates regarding successful submission of on-line application.
- Discrepancies in Question Paper, if any should be brought to the Notice of the Corporation in writing within the time limit indicated while placing Question Booklets and Answer Keys on the website. Representations submitted thereafter will not be considered and will be summarily rejected.
Application Fee :
|01||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||NIL|
|02||All other categories||
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ESIC|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017