Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Medical Referees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Part Time Medical Referees. Walk in Interview will be held on 29 Jan 2014 at 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Part Time Medical Referees|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-. p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29 Jan 2014|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||OFFICE OF THE STATE MEDICAL COMMISSIONER (KAR) EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION NO. 10, Binny Pet, Binny Field, Bengaluru – 560023|
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Part Time Medical Referees Recruitment:
|Sl. No.||No of vacant post|
|1||M.R.Office, ESIC, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru||1|
|2||SRO, ESIC, Bommasandra, Bengaluru||1|
|3||Shimoga & Bhadravati (Stationed at Branch Office, ESIC, Shimoga)||1|
- QUALIFICATION REQUIRED: MBBS degree included in schedule Part I of Medical Council of India. Only Retired Central/State Government doctors need to apply.
- REMUNERATION : The breakup of the remuneration is as under :- (a) For First session in a month : Rs. 2500/- (b) For every additional session : Rs. 1250/- (c) Maximum Remuneration per month is restricted to Rs. 20000/-. (Minimum of 15 sessions in a month.(d) Each session should not be less than 2 (Two) hours
- AGE LIMIT : Upper age limit is 64 years as on 31Jan 2014. FOR OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND APPLICATION FORMAT PLEASE
- REFER OUR WEBSITE: “www.esickar.gov.in:
TEMRS AND CONDITIONS
- The appointment is purely on temporary basis for a period of one year only. It may be extended as per requirement.
- NPA and other allowances are not admissible.
- The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
- No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority and promotion etc. from this contract appointment will be admissible.
- The part time medical referees will be under supervision of Sr. State Medical Commissioner (Karnataka), ESIC.
- The Part – Time Medical Referee has to conduct minimum 2 (Two) sessions per day for atleast two days in every week.
- The selected candidates will have to report for duty to the Sr. State Medical Commissioner (Kar.) ESIC.
- Termination of service by giving one month notice by either side.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for walk-in-interview/joining.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES :
Duly filled in Application from in the prescribed format as per annexure-1 and Original certificate to be brought for verification alongwith the Zerox copies of certificates duly attested in support of age, qualifications, xperience and two passport size photographs should be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview.
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Part Time Medical Referees Post:
- Written Test on 29 Jan 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Part Time Medical Referees vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
Walk-in-interview for appointment of Part Time Medical Referees on contract basis to work in the following places in Karnataka.
- Date of Interview : 29 Jan 2014 (Time : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
- Venue : SSMC Office, Regional Office, ESIC, No 10 Binny Pet, Binny Fields, Bangalore – 560023
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29 Jan 2014
OFFICE OF THE STATE MEDICAL COMMISSIONER (KAR) EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION NO. 10, Binny Pet, Binny Field, Bengaluru – 560023
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ESIC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|