Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Resident & More Vacancies for MBBS, MD holders on September 30, 2014
Company name :Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Posts :Junior Resident & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBBS, MD
Salary : Rs.21000-79,282/- p.m
No of Post : 35
Walk in Interview : 30 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Resident & More Vacancies
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Age|
|1||Senior Resident On Contract (3-Yrs Scheme)||MBBS with P.G. Degree orequivalent / PG Diploma in particular Specialty with at least 1yr experience in particular specialty. ( PG Degree is Desirable ) Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council||Medicine & Micu||03||Rs.25350-.
|Reserved for PWD||02|
|2||Senior Resident 1- Year On Contract (Against regular post of GDMO’s)||PG degree/diploma in concerned specialty or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one
year in the concerned specialty. For ICU, PG Degree/Diploma in Medicine or Anaesthesia or 2
years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty. For emergency
services, experience in casualty services will be
|General Medicine||06||Rs. 25350/-||35 Years|
|2||Full Time Specialist On Contract (1-YR)||P.G. Degree or equivalent with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in particular Specialty||Medicine||01-UR||Rs. 25350/-||45 Years|
|3||Junior Resident On Contract (1-YR SCHEME)||1.MBBS 2.Should have registered
with MCI or State Medical Council.
Desirable 6 months experience in a
HOW TO APPLY :
- Reservation will be executed as per Central Government Rule.
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
- Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
- Private practice will not be allowed for Senior Resident, Full Time Specialist, and Junior Resident.
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk in interview as per given Schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date Of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification ,Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/ latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed). They are advised to appear for interview with duly filled “Annexure-A” Which is available on website.
- In case of selection candidates needs to join duty within 07 days from the date of offer of appointment.
- No Accommodation facility is provided by ESIC for contractual engagements.
- For Senior Residents (3 year Scheme) A Security deposit of Rs. 30,000/- by way of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank other than SBI & payable at Mumbai has to be submitted at the time of joining by Successful candidates which would be forfeited towards administrative expenses if the candidate resigns with in One Year either with or without notice. After 1 year if the candidate resigns without notice then also the security deposit would be forfeited.
- For Senior Residents (1 year Scheme)/Full Time Specialist & Junior Resident: A Security deposit of Rs. 10,000/- by way of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank other than SBI & payable at Mumbai has to be submitted at the time of joining by Successful candidates which would be forfeited towards administrative expenses if the candidate resigns with in Six Months either with or without notice. After Six Months if the candidate resigns without notice then also the security deposit would be forfeited.
- The Service rendered by the SR’s in the Corporation will be consider as bonded service in Maharashtra State as per Maharashtra State decision No. MED/1013/Admn No.101/13/Edu-2 dated 31.01.2014
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : 30 Sep 2014
VENUE :ESIC MODEL HOSPITAL Cum ODC ( ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED ) MIDC, ANDHERI-(E), MUMBAI-400 093. TELE FAX : 022 28203266 EPBX : 28367203/07 E-Mail : [email protected]
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ESIC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016