Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cookmate/Refractionist / Optometrist through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theCookmate/Refractionist / Optometrist Job on or before 31/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name :Cookmate/Refractionist / Optometrist
Educational Qualification : 10TH,12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :31/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Employees State Insurance Corporation,ASRAMAM, KOLLAM, KERALA -691002
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)Cookmate/Refractionist / Optometrist Recruitment:
- Educational &Other Qualification and Age limit for the advertised posts The Educational Qualification, Other Essential Qualification (Experience etc.) and Age Limit as per existing Recruitment Regulations for the posts is as under:
- Cookmate : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in cooking of Indian food. Not exceeding 27 years. (Relaxable up to 37 years in case of Govt. servants and employees of the ESIC)
- Refractionist / Optometrist (i) 10+2 / Higher Secondary from a recognized Board with diploma in Optometry / Orthoptics. Not exceeding 32 years. (Relaxable up to 37 years in case of Govt. (ii) Should have working knowledge of computers. servants and employees of the ESIC)
- AGE RELAXATION Upper age limit is relax able for ESIC Employees, Government Servants and persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India and is specified as under: (a) 03 years for OBC (b) 05 years for SC/ST. (c) 10 years for PWD(additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC) (d) Ex.SM-Length of Service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per extant Govt. of India instructions) (e) ESI Employees/Govt. Servants with three years regular service:- up to 40 years plus relaxation in age under their respective category/categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD). (f) Relaxation in age to other categories as per instructions of Govt. Of India issued from time to time
- salary : PB1-5200- 20200
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) -Cookmate/Refractionist / Optometrist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Cookmate/Refractionist / Optometrist Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) :
- Last date of receipt of application is 31. 10.2015. (Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 07.11.2015). Dated: 15th Sept. 2015
- Persons with disability (PWD) having disability less than forty percent will not be considered.
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate for being called for written examination.
- ESI Corporation will NOT undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed form appended below. It should be filled up in block/capital letters.
- Incomplete or Unsigned applications or the applications received without the self-attested copies of mark sheets/certificates in support of educational qualification, proof of age (Date of Birth), caste certificate, photographs and those received after the last date of receipt of applications are liable to be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
- Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EX-Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per the identification of vacancies for PWDs for that post, physical requirements and eligibility criteria prescribed in this advertisement and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “B” when the scrutiny is undertaken, failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given. Certificate of Disability in the prescribed proforma of Govt. of India appended below at Annexure – ‘C’
- ESIC Employees/Government Servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format at Annexed- ‘D’ from their office in respect of the length of continuous and regular service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of ESIC Employee/Government Servants till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession and for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-Servicemen category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only. The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation.
- For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement with the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the Closing Date, or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. Serving Defence Personnel shall have to produce certificate issued by the competent authority in the Performa given Annexed at ‘E’.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be i.e. 31.10.2015.
- Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipment are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.
- ESIC reserves the right to conduct examination either OFFLINE (OMR Based) or ONLINE.
- Selection is made strictly according to merit on the basis of Written/Online examination for the vacancies advertised. (xvi) Visually handicapped (VH) candidates with visual disabilities of forty percent and above can avail the assistance of a SCRIBE in the Written Examination subject to such requests being made in the relevant column of application form. Question Papers and Answer Sheets will not be provided in BRAILLE
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015