Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nursing Orderly through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – No.37/ESIC/MHB/ADM/Rectt/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th,Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Nursing Orderly Job on or before 31/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Nursing Orderly
Educational Qualification : 12TH,Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply for this job :31/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :ESIC Model Hospital, Near Hardas Nagar Police Chowky, Bapunagar, Ahmedabad – 380024
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Nursing Orderly Recruitment:
- Nursing Orderly : Qualification :Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board. Elementary knowledge of first aid. One year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt. approved / registered Nursing Home / Hospital.
- Age : Age between 18-27 years. (Relaxable upto 37 years in case of Govt. servant and employees of the ESIC)
- AGE RELAXATION Upper age limit is relaxable for ESIC Employees, Government Servants and persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India and is specified as under: a. 03 years for OBC b. 05 years for SC/ST. c. 10 years for PWD(additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC) d. Ex.SM-Length of Service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per extant Govt. of India instructions) e. ESI Employees/Govt. Servants with three years regular service:- up to 40 years plus relaxation in age under their respective category/categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD). f. Relaxation in age to other categories as per instructions of Govt. Of India issued from time to time
- Pay Band: PB-1 (Rs. 5200- 20200)
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Nursing Orderly Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Nursing Orderly Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) :
- The duly filled Application Form along with enclosures shall be submitted at the following address: a) Duly filled and signed Application Form in the Proforma appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates are to be sent in a cover super scribed “Special Recruitment Drive for filling up the posts under PWD category of (Name of the post applied for) by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the above mentioned address. b) THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE ADVERTISED POST AND FOR DIFFERENT REGIONS IN ESIC UNDER SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PWDs MAY BE CONDUCTED ON THE SAME DATE. AS SUCH THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CAREFULLY APPLY FOR A PARTICULAR POST IN A PARTICULAR REGION OF HIS/HER CHOICE.Persons with disability (PWD) having disability less than forty percent will not be considered.
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate for being called for written examination.
- ESI Corporation will NOT undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed form appended below. It should be filled up in block/capital letters.
- Incomplete or Unsigned applications or the applications received without the self-attested copies of mark sheets/certificates in support of educational qualification, proof of age (Date of Birth), caste certificate, photographs and those received after the last date of receipt of applications are liable to be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
- Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays
- ESIC Employees/Government Servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format at Annexed- ‘D’ from their office in respect of the length of continuous and regular service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of ESIC Employee/Government Servants till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession and for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-Servicemen category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only. The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation.
- For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement with the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the Closing Date, or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. Serving Defence Personnel shall have to produce certificate issued by the competent authority in the Performa given Annexed at ‘E’.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be i.e. 31.10.2015.
- Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipment are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution. (xiv) ESIC reserves the right to conduct examination either OFFLINE (OMR Based) or ONLINE.
- Selection is made strictly according to merit on the basis of Written/Online examination for the vacancies advertised.
- Visually handicapped (VH) candidates with visual disabilities of forty percent and above can avail the assistance of a SCRIBE in the Written Examination subject to such requests
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017