Employees State Insurance Model Hospital (ESIMH Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tutor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Model Hospital (ESIMH Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Tutor Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Employees State Insurance Model Hospital (ESIMH Delhi)|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ESIC DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL Sector-15, Rohini, New Delhi – 110085|
Detail of Employees State Insurance Model Hospital (ESIMH Delhi) Tutor Recruitment:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation proposed to recruit the teaching faculty i.e Tutor in ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Sector-15, Rohini, Delhi-85 on direct recruitment basis. The maximum tenure of post is three years subject to satisfactory work & performance. The break up of vacancies is as under :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Teaching Faculty (Dental) Subcadre Posts:- Tutor||05||Essential:- 1. A recognized BDS degree of Indian University or an equivalent qualification with at least one year experience, preferably in a recognized hospital. 2. Must be registered with Dental Council of India. Note :- 1 Qualification with regard to experience are relaxable at the discretion of competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note :-2 The qualification regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes or Schedule Tribes, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that the sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.||PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- plus nonpracticing allowance||Not exceeding 30 years (relaxable upto 5 years for employees of the ESI Corporation and Government servants) Note:- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India ( and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahual & Spiti District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep)|
Application has to be submitted along with a Demand Draft as detailed below:-
|Sl.No.||For General/OBC candidates||For SC/ST/Women/ESIC Employees Candidate|
The demand draft should be issued by State Bank of India with validity of three months in favour of “ESI Corporation, Account No.-1” payable at New Delhi. Payment of fee by any other mode will not be acceptable.
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Model Hospital (ESIMH Delhi)- Tutor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Tutor Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Model Hospital (ESIMH Delhi):
- Applicants for the above post may apply in the form appended below. Application complete in all respects and enclosing attested copies of all essential certificates are to be sent in a cover super scribed “ Application for the post Tutor in ESIC Dental College & Hospital” by Registered Post/ Speed Post so as to reach “The Medical Superintendent, ESI Hospital, Sector-15,Rohini, Delhi-85. The following documents should be attached along with the application form:- i. Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Group-A/ Group-B Gazetted Officer with one photograph pasted on the application form. ii. Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age/date of birth , educational qualifications, experience, registration etc. iii. Attested copy of community / status certificate in prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category. Candidates claiming reservation on the grounds of belonging to OBC category should submit the community certificate in Annexure-A prescribed vide Govt. of India, Deptt. Of ersonnel & Training O.M. No. 36012/2/93/Estt.(SCT) dated 15-11-93 failing which the benefit of reservation will not be given. Certificate should be issued by competent medical board in respect of persons with disabilities. iv. Two self addressed envelopes of size 23X10 Cms. v. The demand draft should not be tagged or stapled but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form. The name and address of the candidate and the post applied for should be written on the reverse of the demand draft.
- The last date of receipt of application 27.04.2015 ( last date for receipt ;of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Diision of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep will be 04.05.2015.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./ Autonomous bodies should send their applications through proper channel. However, they may send an advance copy of their application before the last date. The advance copy should also be complete in all respects, enclosing attested copies of all certificates.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India i.e. 27.04.2015 ( and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Diision of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep)
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate for being called for Interview. ESIC reserves the right to adopt other criteria / terms and conditions for scrutinizing the application in case of large numbers of applications are received. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW AND NO CORRESPONDENCE IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed form only. It should be filled up in Block/capital letters in the candidates own handwriting. If there is any variation in application proforma, the same shall be rejected. Incomplete or unsigned applications or the applications received without the certified copies of mark sheets / certificates of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, application fee, postal charges, caste certificate and photographs and those received after the last date of receipt of applications will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
- Wrong declarations/submission of the false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Disqualification- No person:- (a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or (b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person; shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts. Provided that the Director General may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this Regulation.
- ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring all the original documents for verification at the time of Interview.
- NO PRIVATE PRACTICE IS ALLOWED DURING THE TENURE OF SERVICE WITH ESI CORPORATION.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017