EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital and Research Centre Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Housekeeping Supervisor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Degree with Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital and Research Centre Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Housekeeping Supervisor on or before 17/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital and Research Centre Limited
||Any Graduate with Diploma
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital and Research Centre Limited, Perinthalmanna , Malappuram Dt. Kerala
Detail of EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital and Research Centre Limited Housekeeping Supervisor Recruitment:
- Qualification : Any Degree with Diploma in Housekeeping/ Hotel Management from Govt. recognized institution with Two year experience
- The appointment to the above posts will be based on Kerala Co-operative societies Act and Rules (The initial appointment will be on consolidated salary for the first two years).
- Upper age limit 40 years as on 01.01.2015(age relaxation will be given for SC/ST candidates as per rules)
Selection Procedure for EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital and Research Centre Limited – Housekeeping Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Housekeeping Supervisor Vacancy in EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital and Research Centre Limited:
The application with detailed bio-data, recent Passport size photograph, copies of certificates etc. along with a self addressed envelope” super scribing the name of the post applied” should reach the administrative office on or before 17.01.2015. The hospital reserves the rights to relax the prescribed terms relaxed to experience if found necessary. The rank list will be valid for 2 years and further subsequent vacancies arising will be filled from the rank list. 10% vacancies are reserved for SC/ST candidates and other reservations as per KCS Act. The selected candidates will be entitled to get salary and other terms as per rules.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/01/2015