Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineers & More Vacancies Job on or before 11/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL)
Vacancy Name : Engineers & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 35 Post
Salary : Rs.11,500-73,000/- p.m
Job Location : Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL), Noida – 201301
Detail of Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) Engineers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The overall size of energy efficiency market is estimated to be Rs. 74,000 crores. Till now, only 5% of this market has been tapped through ESCO mode mainly in the areas of lighting and some industrial applications and the large-scale implementation of energy efficiency is constrained by a number of important regulatory, institutional and financing barriers. The concept of performance contracting implemented by Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) is being increasingly considered as a mechanism to overcome some of the barriers hindering and discouraging the large-scale implementation of energy efficiency projects.
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|General Manager-Technical||01 Post||Rs. 51300 – 73000||Engineering Graduate preferably with 2 years MBA and/or certificate of Energy Auditor/Energy Manager from the BEE.||52 Years|
|Addl. General Manager-Contracts||01 Post||Rs. 51300 – 73000||Recognized post graduate diploma in Material Management awarded by the Indian Associations of Materials Management of not less than two years duration.||47 Years|
|Dy. General Manager-HR||01 Post||Rs.43200 – 66000||
Graduate with 2 years full time MBA with specialization in HR or equivalent from a recognized university/institution.
14 years of post- qualification experience in Human Resources Development, Personnel, Administration, Training etc.
|Dy. Manager-Finance||01 Post||Rs.29100 – 54500||CA/ICWA 4 years of post qualification experience in finance.||37|
|Dy. manager-Legal||01 Post||Rs.29100 – 54500||LLB/Bachelor of Law (Full time) 4 years of post qualification experience in legal matters related to commercial law, contracts etc.||37|
|Asstt. Manager-Technical||01 Post||Rs.24900 – 50500||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Elect. E&C/Mech) preferably with 2 years Full time MBA with certificate of Energy Auditor/Energy Manager from the BEE. 02 year of post qualification experience in the relevant area.||37|
|Asstt. Manager-Finance||01 Post||Rs.24900 – 50500||CA/ICWA 02 years of post qualification experience in Finance.||37|
|Asstt. Manager-HR||01 Post||Rs.24900 – 50500||MBA with specialization in HR/Post Graduate Diploma in HR from recognized institution /university ) 2 years of post 0 qualification experience in HR.||37|
|Engineer-Technical||01 Post||Rs.20600 – 46500||MBA with specialization in HR/Post Graduate Diploma in HR from recognized institution /university) 1 year of post 0 qualification experience in HR.||37|
|Engineer-IT||01 Post||Rs.20600 – 46500||Full time Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations/Mass/ Communication (AICTE/ Govt. approved 01 years of post qualification experience in Public Relations-||37|
|Officer-Contracts||04 Posts||Rs.20600 – 46500||CA/ICWA 01 year of post qualification experience in Finance .||37|
|Officer-Finance||01 Post||Rs.20600 – 46500||Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / MCA 01 year of post qualification experience in IT.||37|
|Officer-HR||11 Posts||Rs.20600 – 46500||AICTE/ Govt. approved Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mech. / Elect./ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication 01 year of post qualification experience in the relevant area.||37|
|Officer-PR||02 Posts||Rs.20600 – 46500||Recognized post graduate diploma in Material Management awarded by the Indian Associations of Materials Management of not less than two years duration. Or Recognized post graduate Degree/diploma in Business Administration of not less than two years duration with specialization in production/operation management/material s management. 01 year of post- qualification Executive experience in materials/ stores/ contracts/ procurements||37|
|Assistant-Accounts||03 Posts||Rs.11500 – 26000||Bachelor’s degree in Commerce preferably CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) Átleast 4 years of post- qualification experience in finance. (Can be suitably relaxed in case of CA/ICWA)||30|
|Assistant-General||03 Posts||Rs.11500 – 26000||Graduate preferably with MBA 04 years of post- qualification experience||30|
|Assistant-Hindi Translator||01 Post||Rs.11500 – 26000||PG diploma in translation (Hindi) or PG diploma in journalism or MA in Hindi translation.02 years of post- qualification experience||30 years|
Selection Procedure for Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) – Engineers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/9/2015.
- Preliminary Online Interview and Subsequent final Physical Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How to apply for Engineers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) :
- The Candidates should possess the minimum eligibility criteria as on 1/08/2015
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India
- Before applying online , the candidates should ensure that they fulfill the requirements and other norms mentioned in the advertisement and eligibility criteria.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process if any information provided by a candidate is found to be incorrect. In case any statement is found to be false or any discrepancy is noted in the particulars furnished by a candidate after his/her appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Incomplete online applications are liable to be rejected.
- Selection will be done on the basis of preliminary online interview and subsequent final physical interview. Emails would be issued to the shortlisted candidates for the purpose of attending the online and Physical Interviews respectively.
- Outstation candidates called for physical interviews would be entitled for reimbursement of actual fare of travel by air (Economy) or rail-I A/c or by road in accordance to the entitlement at respective grades.
- Online applications would be entertained up to 4 pm of 11th September, 2015.
- For any further clarification, please contact HR Division (HR), EESL (0120-4908000)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/9/2015