Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sector Experts through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Sector Experts on or before 16/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL)|
|Vacancy Name||Sector Experts|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy Manager (HR), Energy Efficiency Services Limited, 4th Floor, IWAI Building, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301, U.P|
Detail of Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL) Sector Experts Recruitment:
In accordance to NMEE, Perform Achieve and Trade (PAT) Scheme was launched by MoP/BEE for all Designated Consumers (DCs) across all 8 sectors and a baseline audit was carried out. Accordingly, each DC was notified to reduce the Specific Energy Consumption (SEC) by providing industry specific targets. In the ensuing PAT scheme all the DCs were required to achieve a reduction of Specific Energy Consumption (SEC) from their baseline SEC within 3 years’ time (2011-12 to 2013-14). In this regard, BEE proposes to develop Annual Monitoring Framework for PAT scheme with a view to provide feedback to DCs about their progress, as compared to the targets, during intervening years. For this purpose, EESL has been retained to provide 8 sector experts to be deployed at BEE for carrying out the Annual Monitoring Framework.
- No of post : 01
- Notified Sectors : Thermal Power Plant, Iron and Steel, Cement, Fertilizers, Chlor-alkali, Aluminum, Pulp & Paper, Textile
- Scope of Work : To revisit and analyze the baseline year data, if needed. Support BEE in development/revision of Sector/Sub-Sector specific Form- 1. Assist in the process of identification and formulation of Normalization factors and if needed. Assist in development of sub sector specific M&V protocol and manuals. Review of Baseline audit reports for revision of Baseline SEC and Target SEC of notified DCs, if needed. To educate the DCs on normalization and calculate parameters of individual plant and cope up during M&V phase. Training needs fulfillment of Accredited Energy Auditors/ Energy Managers of the DCs on normalization, Form-1 and M&V protocol. Technical assistants for analysis of the data submitted by DCs for Normalization calculation of individual plants. Consultation on documentation requirement to fill Form-1 and educate the DCs on the same. Assessment for awarding ESCerts/ penalty check verification. To support BEE in Legal Compliance as regards RTI query/litigation etc. To coordinate the quarterly meeting of Sectoral Technical Committees including preparation of background papers and progress reports.
- Qualification: Should have an engineering degree with Sectoral experience in Energy Management/Operations & Maintenance/technical evaluation of Energy Saving. Should have minimum 5 years of experience in the notified sectors along with experience in energy management, plant process and evaluation of techno-economics of energy efficiency measures. BEE Certified Energy Auditors/Managers will be preferred. Involvement in PAT related activities will be given preference. Preference will be given to those having held suitable positions in plant level not less than that of Assistant/Deputy Manager of PSU or from equivalent position in private sector. Should be conversant with existing industrial energy efficient technologies.
- Work place The sector expert are likely to be located at Delhi. The sector expert should have his/her own laptop/mobile/data card or any other storage devices.
- Contract Term The initial term will be for a period of one year extendable by another one year on two occasions subject to requirement and satisfactory performance
- Emoluments : Rs.60,000/-
Selection Procedure for Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL) – Sector Experts Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Sector Experts Vacancy in Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL):
Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply. Maximum age limit should be up to 37 years as on 01/03/2015. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found to be incorrect. In case any statement is found to be false or any discrepancy is noted in the particulars furnished by the candidate after his/her appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated without any notice. Candidates employed with Government Department/ Statutory Bodies/ PSUs should apply through proper channel or should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of interview. The sector experts should have his/her own laptop and any other storage device. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria would be shortlisted in order of merit. Selection will be done on the basis of Interview of the shortlisted candidates to be held at EESL office at Noida. Letters/Emails would be issued to the shortlisted candidates for the purpose of attending the interview. Candidates are required send applications in hard copy in the prescribed form, along with self-attested copies in respect of Proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience etc. to the Deputy Manager (HR), Energy Efficiency Services Limited, 4th Floor, IWAI Building, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301, U.P. on or before 16/03/2015 (up to 4.00 pm). Hard copies of applications received after the prescribed time would not be entertained. Candidates will have to produce the originals of the certificates at the time of interview. Name of the post applied for should be superscripted on the envelope. For any further clarification, please contact HR Division, EESL (Ph.0120-4908000)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/03/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From ESSL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016