The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate / Associate Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate / Associate Fellow on or before 13/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate / Associate Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), Delhi|
Detail of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) Research Associate / Associate Fellow Recruitment:
- Job Profile : Research planning, execution and documentation, providing expertise and technical leadership, specifically in ARC-SWAT analysis, watershed modeling, crop models and spatial analysis. Work in multi-disciplinary team. Explore newer opportunities, network and manage outreach activities.
- Qualifications PhD/ Post-doc (Agricultural Engineering/ Water Resources Engineering/ Agriculture sciences/hydrological engineering) from a reputed institute. The candidate must have 3-8 of proven record of working on projects using Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) Modeling, watershed modeling and crop modeling. The candidate must have following: trong understanding of field related to impact and adaptation to climate change, measures to increase crop production and as well in relation to irrigation management, changes in land cover and/or crops.Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams including climate scientists and social scientists. Strong computational knowledge including use of geo-informatics tool. Strong communication and organizational skills. Experience on MODFLOW and CROP modeling will be an added advantage.
- Skills Applicant must be confident, knowledgeable with excellent communication skills and computational abilities.
Selection Procedure for The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) – Research Associate / Associate Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate / Associate Fellow Vacancy in The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI):
Interested candidates Please apply latest by 13/02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TERI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017