The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ M.TECH/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate on or before 06/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), Delhi|
Detail of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Job Profile To conduct experimental work, data compilation and analysis, and report writing. We are looking for a candidate with a good academic record with interest in research work. Experience in analytical work (e.g. GC, HPLC and column chromatography, GC-MS, and other related techniques) desirable.
- Qualifications PhD in chemistry/chemical or environmental engineering / MTech in chemical engg / MSc (chemistry, environment science/engg) with BSc in chemistry
- Skills The person should be able to work in teams, have good communications skills and be willing to learn.
Selection Procedure for The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI):
Interested candidates Please apply latest by 06 Feb 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TERI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017