Engineering Projects India limited (EPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Engineering Projects India limited (EPI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Engineer & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 12 & 13 Jan, 2015 between 9.30 AM to 11.00 Am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Engineering Projects India limited (EPI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12 & 13 Jan, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||EPIL’s NER Office located at 4th Floor, Hindustan Tower, Jawahar Nagar, NH–37, Beltola, Guwahati-22|
Detail of Engineering Projects India limited (EPI) Project Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
EPIL a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industry with turnover of more than ` 1000 Crores is engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors requires Assistant Project Engineer / Project Engineer / Assistant Manager/ Manager Gr.-II in Civil Electrical Engineering discipline to be appointed on Contract Basis.
The pay scales of Assistant Manager will be (` 16,400 – 40,500/-) plus DA and Manager Gr.-II will be (` 20,600 – 46,500/-) plus DA, and other allowances per month as applicable. At present the rate of IDA is 98.1%. The Project Engineer and Assistant Project Engineers will be paid a consolidated salary of ` 22,000/- and ` 18,000/- respectively. In addition, selected candidates for APE/ PE would also be paid Hardship Allowance for North –East Region @ 12.5% of consolidated salary and ` 1000/- per month towards transportation subsidy. Salary is subject to statutory deductions notified from time to time by the Government of India.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age|
|01||BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks||30 years as on 01.01.2015|
|08||BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks Minimum Two years post qualification experience with minimum one year in supervisory level in an organization of repute.||30 years as on
Engineer (Civil /
|02||BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks Minimum Two years post qualification experience in an organization of repute.||30 years as on
Engineer (Civil /
|15||BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks Minimum One year post qualification experience in an organization of repute.||30 years as on
Selection Procedure for Engineering Projects India limited (EPI) – Project Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 12 & 13 Jan, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Engineer & More Vacancies vacancy in Engineering Projects India limited (EPI):
Interested candidates may report for attending interview at Engineering Projects India Ltd., North-East Regional Office located at 4th Floor, Hindustan Tower, Opp. Assam Weigh Bridge, Jawahar Nagar, National Highway – 37, Beltola, Guwahati, Pin 781022, Assam, along with their updated Bio-data, recent passport size photographs, original & attested copies of all certificates in support of their qualifications, experience, caste etc. and ID proof. Reporting time for interview will be between 9.30 AM to 11.00 Am on 12.01.2015 & 13.01.2015. Candidates reporting after 11.00 AM will not be considered for appearing in the interview. No TA/ DA shall be paid for attending interview.
- Relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ ST/ OBC applicants.
- Selection of candidates shall be done by the duly constituted “Walk-In-Interview Board”
- The selected candidates will not be entitled for any transfer grant on inter project transfers.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for bachelor accommodation.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for TA/ DA as applicable to the post as per company rules for any official work.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for 12 days Casual Leave in a calendar year and 15 days Earned Leave for each completed year of continuous service. The un-availed Earned leave, if any, in a calendar year shall be carried forward till the end of the contract period and can be encashed on completion of contract period
- The selected candidates will be entitled for terminal benefits @15 days salary for each completed year of service.
- The selected conditions will be covered under the Group personal Accident insurance Scheme of the Company.
- During the period of employment the selected candidates shall follow the instructions of the superiors. They shall not act beyond their delegated authority and shall indemnify the company for any losses suffered by it due to any of their wrongful act.
- The selected candidates shall be initially posted anywhere in the North-East region. However, they will have the liability to serve anywhere in India and aboard as required by the exigencies of work as may be decided by the Company.
- During the period of contractual engagement, the Company shall have the right to terminate the contractual engagement by giving one month’s notice in writing or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof without assigning any reason. The selected candidates will also have the right to terminate their contract by way of resignation by giving one month’s notice in writing to the Company or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof, subject to its acceptance by the company and after their handing over property, assets, documents, records etc., of the Company under their charge. However, the Company reserves the right not to accept their resignation.
- The continuance of the contract employment will be subject to satisfactory performance and punctuality. If any of the above is not found satisfactory, their contractual services will be terminated without assigning any reason & without any notice period.
- Selected candidates at the time of joining shall require to produce the following documents: a. Certificate of Medical fitness from the Medical Officer of Government / Municipal Hospitals. b. Certificates and testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience, caste etc. (original together with one attested copy of each). c. Unconditional release order from their present employer, if presently employed.
- in the event of the information given in the bio-data/ application form or any other document in connection with employment in EPIL, is found to be incorrect or even after their joining appointment with EPIL, if it is found that they have given any false information/ incorrect documents, their services are liable to be terminated.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12 & 13 Jan, 2015
Venue : EPIL’s NER Office located at 4th Floor, Hindustan Tower, Jawahar Nagar, NH–37, Beltola, Guwahati-22
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From EPI|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017