Engineers India Limited (EIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 27/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 75,000 – 10,0000/-pm
Job Location :
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Engineers India Limited (EIL), Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067
Detail Of Engineers India Limited (EIL) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (HR), ENGINEERS INDIA LTD. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75000-100000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
COMPANY PROFILE Engineers India Limited (EIL) was established under Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective for providing design, engineering and related project management and consultancy services for setting up hydrocarbon and processing industry plants in the country. EIL’s corporate vision is “to be a world class globally competitive EPC and total solutions Consultancy Organisation.” EIL is a schedule ‘A’ / Nav-Ratna CPSE in the Industrial Development and Technical Consultancy Services sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in New Delhi. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 300 crore and Rs.168.47 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 69.37%
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (HR) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall incharge of evolving/formulating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies, general management functions & administrative control in the organisation
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 – Maximum 58 Years
- Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university with at least two years cumulative experience during the last ten years at a senior level in various aspects of Personnel Management and Human Resources in an organization of repute. Persons with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations from a recognized university or Institute or Degree in Law or Industrial Engineering will have an added advantage.
- PAY SCALE:Rs. 75000 – 100000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Engineers India Limited (EIL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Engineers India Limited (EIL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit
their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly
stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27th AUGUST, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/08/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017