Engineers India Limited (EIL) invites online application for the recruitment of Management Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA holders
Company name :Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Posts :Management Trainee
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA
Salary : Rs.24900-50500/- p.m
No of Post : 23
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
Details of Post :
ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Company is India’s leading Total Solutions Engineering Consultancy organization executing projects on Conventional & Lump-Sum Turnkey basis. Through last five decades of dedicated service to the nation, EIL has executed some of India’s major projects in the refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure & fertilizer sectors. It has now embarked upon an expansion plan into sunrise sectors such as Nuclear, Solar, Water & Waste Management and is increasing its presence in over 13 countries world-wide. EIL invites bright, young, energetic and ambitious Engineering Graduates and Post Graduates in HR discipline to join its team of world class professionals as Management Trainees.
The selected candidates shall undergo training of one year at any of its offices – Head Office – New Delhi, R&D Centre- Gurgaon, Regional Offices at Chennai/ Vadodara/ Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices or Project Sites etc. in India. Thereafter, posting can be at any of these offices in India and abroad.
During the one year training period, the monthly emoluments shall be Rs.35,000/-(Rupees Thirty Five Thousand) + Accommodation & Transport or Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand) if accommodation & transport is not provided. During the training period, other benefits like Medical will be provided to the Trainee as per Company policy, applicable from time to time.
On successful completion of training, the Management Trainees will be considered for absorption in the regular pay scale of Rs.24900-50500. They shall thereafter be on probation for a period of one year. Upon absorption, besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance (DA), HRA, Allowances at 50% of Basic Pay (under cafeteria approach) and Retiral Benefits upto 30% of Basic Pay and DA (including Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and Superannuation Benefits) as per Company’s policy applicable from time to time. In addition to this, Performance Related Pay (PRP) is also paid as per Company’s policy. Upon absorption, CTC would be approx. Rs 11.4 Lakhs per annum.
Name of the Post :Management Trainee (Engineering)
- No of Post : Chemical – 09, Civil 5, Mechanical 5
- Qualification :Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period
- Age : General – 25 yrs OBC (Non creamy layer) – 28 yrs SC/ ST – 30 yrs PWD(General) – 30 yrs PWD (OBC-NCL) – 33 yrs PWD (SC/ ST) – 35 yrs
Name of the Post :Management Trainee (HR)
- No of Post :HR 4
- Qualification :Full time MBA degree in HR/ Personnel Management OR PG Degree/ PG Diploma in HR/ PM&IR OR MSW in minimum qualifying period
- Remuneration :General – 25 yrs OBC (Non creamy layer) – 28 yrs SC/ ST – 30 yrs PWD(General) – 30 yrs PWD (OBC-NCL) – 33 yrs PWD (SC/ ST) – 35 yrs
SELECTION PROCEDURE : The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Interview. The candidates short-listed in the written test shall only be eligible to appear for interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 1400 hrs on 14.10.2014 till 2400 hrs on 04.11.2014.
- Candidates should have a valid email address and a valid mobile no. and same should be specified in the application. The email Id should be functional for at least two years from the date of the submission of application. All the correspondence regarding written test & interview (if shortlisted for) shall be done on the registered email ID/ registered mobile no., submitted in the online application form.
- Only those candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. Candidates should visit the “Career” link of EIL website www.engineersindia.com from time to time for information like
- downloading the admit card, FAQs, exact date of written test etc.
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail / SMS in due course fordownloading of Admit card from EIL website. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/admit card sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/ loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Information regarding Date /Result of Written Test etc. will be available on EILwebsite.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Application form is available in Hindi/English language. However the language of the question paper will be English.
- The Travel Fare to SC/ST and PWD candidates, who are called for the written test, will be reimbursed at a later date. These candidates will be required to submit the filled in Travelling Allowance (TA) form alongwith proof of travel i.e. tickets/ticket no., and the relevant category certificate, at the respective test centre. Blank TA form shall be available on EIL website.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and the applicant will be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. Any false or incorrect information may result in disqualification from the selection process, at any stage.
- In the event of non-receipt of processing fee from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his/ her candidature will stand cancelled and no further correspondence/ communication on the same will be entertained.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Delhi.
- For further queries, candidates may drop an e-mail at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement of Online Registration 1400 hours on 14.10.2014
- Last date of Online Registration 2400 hours on 04.11.2014
- All India Written Test (tentative) First week of December, 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From EIL|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017