English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant/Associate Professor through recruitment notification – English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant/Associate Professor on or before 17/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant/Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Across India.
Detail Of English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Assistant/Associate Professor Recruitment:
- Western Michigan University invites applications and nominations for the position of Assistant/Associate Professor in the School of Interdisciplinary Health Programs, for the Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Health Services program.
- This is a tenure-track, academic-year faculty position with an expected start date in August 2015. Rank will be determined by the credentials and qualifications of the selected candidate.
- Major Responsibilities: Teaching courses in the BS-IHS curriculum in online, hybrid and traditional formats, which may require working flexible hours to meet the needs of students Developing and presenting courses through distance education technologies Serving as advisor to students
- May coordinate and supervise internship placements, and teach accompanying seminar
- Program development activities, including online and regional location programs
- Sustained productivity and growth in grant writing, research, publication, and program development
- Contributing to an interdisciplinary environment of research, instruction, and community collaborations
- Engaging in service to the school, the university, the profession, and the community
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of the School of Interdisciplinary Health Programs
- Minimum Qualifications: Ph.D. in an allied health care discipline.
- Masters degree in an allied health care discipline.
- Two years experience in patient centered health setting, health education, or health administration.
- Experience in interdisciplinary team collaboration.
- \Experience in at least one of the following areas: evidence based practice, quality improvement, informatics, health literacy, health policy, or practice management.
- Demonstrated potential to maintain an active program of scholarly research, publications, and grant writing related to an allied health field.
- Interest, ability, and experience in promoting cultural competency and diversity.
- Preferred Qualifications:Teaching experience.
- Familiarity with online educational programs including curriculum development and delivery.
- Commitment to engage in school, college, and university strategic planning.
- Understanding of past, present, and future health service delivery, fiscal, legal, and political issues.
- Experience in more than one of the following areas: evidence based practice, quality improvement, informatics, health literacy, health policy, or practice management.
- Record of service at the community, regional, national, or international levels.
- Salary: Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience, with an excellent benefits package.
Selection Procedure For English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) – Assistant/Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant/Associate Professor Vacancy in English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU):
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015
Top Company Openings:
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017