English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Dean through recruitment notification – English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/4/2009-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate Dean Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
Vacancy Name : Associate Dean
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) , Across India
Detail of English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Associate Dean Recruitment:
- Job Number: 12325
- Functional Area: Student Services
- Department: Global Education & Career Developmnt Ctr
- School Area: Dean for Undergraduate Education
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Employment Category: Exempt
- Visa Sponsorship Available: No
- Job Description: ASSISTANT DEAN, GLOBAL EDUCATION, Global Education and Career Development (GEDC), to join a highly collaborative unit that develops global-ready graduates by helping students develop and implement their educational and career plans and participate in global experiences. Will handle the day-to-day management of the Global Education Team, including supervising staff; administering policies and processes; and managing information systems, data, publicity, publications, events, and the website. Responsibilities include overseeing the study abroad operation; direct management of the MIT-Madrid Program and departmental exchanges; collaboration with academic departments, partner offices engaged in global education, other units at MIT, and foreign partners; delivering information sessions and other programming for students; managing the Horizons system, data, and reports; and partnering with academic and administrative units/programs that provide global opportunities for undergraduates.
- Job Requirements: REQUIRED: master’s degree with an emphasis on international education, higher education administration, or related field; at least five years’ progressively responsible administrative experience; proven record of experience with project/program management, managing data, and preparing reports; supervisory experience; strong organizational and written and oral communication skills; excellent judgment; ability to create strong working relationships with faculty, staff, and others; proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and a database application; experience designing and conducting programming such as information sessions, orientations, and workshops; and an understanding of the international education field and current trends in study abroad. Working knowledge of one or more language(s) in addition to English highly desirable; as is experience living or studying abroad, developing and managing study abroad programs, and advising students on study abroad or other international educational experiences. Job #12325-P
Selection Procedure for English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) – Associate Dean Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Dean Vacancy in English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) :
Last Date Receipt of Application 22/6/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016