English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dean through recruitment notification – English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Dean on or before 10/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
Vacancy Name : Dean
Educational Qualification : LLM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Secunderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU),Ravindra Nagar, Osmania University, Secunderabad, Telangana 500007
Detail Of English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Dean Recruitment:
- Bryant University seeks a visionary and collaborative leader to join its administration as the Dean of the College of Business. Throughout its 152 year history, Bryant University has been recognized for innovative academic programs that are marketplace driven and highly attuned to the emerging needs of the economy and society. The historical strength of Bryant University is in its business programs: the Dean will lead the faculty in strengthening existing programs; anticipating emerging needs; and collaborating in Bryant’s signature model of business/liberal arts collaboration.
- The Dean will report to Glenn Sulmasy, JD, LLM, who joined Bryant as the inaugural Provost in March, 2015. Serving as a senior member of the academic leadership team of the University, the Dean will advance the vision of the College of Business and enjoy a strong collaboration with the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. The Dean will be responsible for the oversight of all academic and administrative functions of the College; will be involved in faculty recruitment and career support; will support diversity initiatives and innovative curriculum development; and will provide leadership in areas of innovative teaching and technology-supported instruction.
- In 2014, a committee of faculty leaders engaged in a participatory process and developed a strategic plan for the College of Business which is in its final stages of refinement. The College of Business plan aligns with the University-wide strategic planVision 2020: Expanding the World of Opportunity.
- Since its founding in 1863, Bryant University has been building the knowledge base and character of students to help them achieve success. Bryant is proud of its reputation as a student-centered University, focused on providing rigorous academic programs that integrate business and liberal arts to develop the skills and critical thinking that are essential in every profession.
- The College of Business integrates business specialties with the depth and breadth of a large business school and the individualized attention and sense of community of a small college. Bachelor degrees are offered in Business Administration; Information Technology; and International Business. The Graduate School of Business offers advanced degrees in business administration, taxation, and accounting and provides students with practical experience, a deep knowledge base in their field, and access to Bryant’s deep contacts in the business community of the region.
- Candidates should have a terminal degree in business or a related field with an academic record that makes them appointable at the level of full professor; should have a record of accomplishment in a leadership role in higher education; should demonstrate commitment to teaching and research; and should be ready to fully engage on a leadership team that values collaboration, innovation, and commitment to excellence.
Selection Procedure For English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) – Dean Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Dean Vacancy in English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU):
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/09/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/09/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016