English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D Position through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Ph.D Position Job on or before 25/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
Vacancy Name : Ph.D Position
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) , Across India
Detail of English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Ph.D Position Recruitment:
PhD Topic: Exploring Carbon Nanotube Interconnects for Energy Efficient Integrated Circuits
- Description: Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) have been proposed as a candidate material to build next generation on-chip interconnects in electronics. Their unique electrical, thermal, and mechanical properties are expected to meet the challenges of miniaturization and heat dissipation of microsystems. To fully exploit the potential of CNTs in the interconnection application, a number of problems must be solved. Progresses must be made in CNT modeling and circuit analysis to improve the implementation quality of CNTs, and enhance signal, power and thermal integrity of circuits with CNT interconnect. Furthermore, CNTs must be efficiently and reliably integrated with existing design flows.
- Major responsibilities: We are looking for a talented and highly motivated PhD student to join our activities in developing carbon nanotube based device and interconnect models for energy efficient circuits and architectures. Project will be guided by an European funded project where one of the main goals is the development of modeling, and analysis techniques important for utilizing CNTs as on-chip interconnects in microsystems while exploring circuit design techniques for improving energy efficiency.
- Position summary: The position is limited to a maximum of three years. Student will be located at CNRS-LIRMM/Univ. of Montpellier (http://www.lirmm.fr/lirmm_eng) in Montpellier, France. CNRS is the top research institute in France and in Europe in fundamental research.
- Qualifications: By the starting date, the applicant should have a Master of Science degree in Engineering Physics, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering, Nanoscience or equivalent. Solid knowledge in the areas of semiconductors is required. Any experience from material characterization, device/circuit analysis, and/or theoretical modeling is a merit. You should have good analytical and experimental skills and good ability to work independently towards the goals expressed in the project plans.
Selection Procedure for English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) – Ph.D Position Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Ph.D Position Vacancy in English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) :
Last date Receipt of Application 25/9/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/9/2015