English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Scientist on or before 28/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
Vacancy Name : Research Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Across India
Detail Of English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) Research Scientist Recruitment:
- The Position: As Research Scientist, Microscopy, you will engage with a diverse range of students, postdocs, staff scientists and international visitors, in training, mentoring and collaborative roles. You will also maintain and develop microscopy infrastructure to enable current research and plan for future work. This is a particularly wide-ranging role, requiring both a deep knowledge of imaging and a broad background in plant biology.
- Duties will include:Incorporate novel approaches to scientific investigations by adapting and/or developing original concepts and ideas for new, existing and further research.
- Engage with other scientists and staff to plan and develop aspects of their research that require microscopy, imaging and image analysis. Collaborate with scientists to carry out microscopy and imaging work for specific research projects.
- Develop new techniques for specific projects as required by CSIRO scientists, and maintain appropriate documentation of methods and procedures, and of experimental records and results.
- Provide training to other staff, including other scientists, technical staff and students in use of microscopes, other instruments and imaging and analysis software in the Microscopy Centre.
- Maintain the Microscopy Centre laboratory by sourcing and maintaining specific consumables and assisting in upkeep of specialised equipment and software. Where needed, maintain records of instrument use, and maintain servicing and safety and risk management records for regular reports.
- Location: Black Mountain, ACT
- Salary: AU$92K to AU$100K plus up to 15.4% superannuation (pension fund)
- Tenure: indefinite, full time
- Reference: ACT15/00964
- To be successful in this position you will have:
- A doctorate or equivalent research experience in plant cell and/or molecular biology. Postgraduate or equivalent research experience, reflected in co-authorship of publications in plant structure and biology, requiring use of fluorescence and/or confocal microscopy and/or scanning or transmission electron microscopy. Up-to-date knowledge of light, fluorescence and electron microscope techniques and technologies. Demonstration of initiative used to modify and innovate methods and techniques in all phases of sample preparation, selection of type of analysis and quantitative imaging methodology to obtain results from a diverse range of plant tissues and structures. The ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary, regionally dispersed research team, and carry out independent individual research, to achieve organisational goals. A record of science innovation and creativity plus the ability & willingness to incorporate novel ideas and approaches into scientific investigations. Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) is one of the largest and most diverse scientific organisations in the world. By igniting the creative spirit of our people, we deliver great science and innovative solutions that benefit industry, society and the environment.
Selection Procedure For English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) – Research Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Scientist Vacancy in English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU):
Applications close on Sunday 28 June 2015 (11:30pm AEST time).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/06/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016