Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of English Newsreader through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – No. CNR/NSD/PANEL – 1/2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the English Newsreader Job on or before15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name : English Newsreader
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi 110 001
Detail of Prasar Bharati English Newsreader Recruitment:
- Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the candidates residing in Delhi and NCR area who are interested in doing the job of English Newsreader on casual assignment basis in News Services Division, All India Radio, New Delhi.
- Essential Qualification : Graduate with English and having suitable voice to read bulletins. Candidates must be familiar with Computer Applications.
- Age: Not less than 21 years and not more than 50 years as on 30.3.2015 .
- The applicant may note that working on casual assignment basis for NSD:AIR will not confer any right for regularization of services in this organization. The booking will be offered from time to time on the basis of the requirements of the organization and will not normally exceed six days in a month. There would be a written test for the empanelment of English Newsreader.
- The written test will judge the knowledge of English language, general knowledge and current affairs.
- Candidates securing 50% and above marks will be called for audition/voice test. Those securing 50 per cent or more marks in the audition/voice test will be called for the interview before being placed on the panel. The list of eligible candidates will he put up on the NSD:AIR website “ www.newsonair.com” All the applicants are requested to constantly check the website on regular basis after 15 th September2015. No call letter will be delivered to the candidates for the written examination and audition/voice test.
- The result of the written test as well as date of voice test of those who qualify in the written test will he put on the website. The final result will be available on the NSD:AIR website www.newsonair.com
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati – English Newsreader Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for English Newsreader Vacancy in Prasar Bharati :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job15/9/2015
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 – No. CNR/NSD/PANEL – 1/2014.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017