Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.7/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m
Job Location : CHANDIGARH
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 06/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: CSIR-CENTRAL SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS ORGANISATION (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) SECTOR-30-C, CHANDIGARH-160 030
Detail of Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications and experience etc. may step in for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 6 th October, 2015 at 8:30 AM at Auditorium, CSIR-CSIO, Sector-30-C, Chandigarh for the following positions alongwith application downloadable from our website together with testimonials of all the qualifications (original & attested copies of certificates including SC/ST/OBC/PH). Engagement will be purely on contract/temporary basis co-terminus with the completion of the project.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1||M.Tech. in Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication or equivalent with minimum 60% marks with B.Tech. in Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication or equivalent||Rs.18,000/- + 20% HRA p.m.|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1||M.Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 60% marks with B.Tech. in Computer Science or Electronics.||Rs.18,000/- + 20% HRA p.m.|
Selection Procedure for Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 06/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO):
- The engagement as a SRF in the project is purely on temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project. The engagement can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice OR stipend in lieu thereof. It is not a CSIR-CSIO appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Medical Facilities will be provided through CSIR-CSIO Dispensary onl, to the extent available, as per rules.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification / experience as on date of interview.
- Mode of Selection: The candidates will be interviewed by the respective Selection Committee and panel will be prepared. The Panel so prepared will be utilized for engagement as SRF as and when requirement arises.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, PH (SC/ST) – 10+5, PH (UR) – 10 years and Widows, Divorced women and women Judicially separated from their husband and who are not re-married and falls under the category of UR upto 35 years and SC/ST upto 40 years will be applicable as per GOI/CSIR instructions. Eligible candidates may appear along with downloaded application form from our website www.csio.res.in duly filled up for Walk-in-interview on the above mentioned dates between 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM in the Auditorium, CSIR-CSIO, Chandigarh. The candidates are advised to fill up downloaded form giving the full details inclusive of marks starting from Secondary School Examination onwards alongwith latest passport size photograph, original and self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH must bring self attested copies of their caste certificates. Interim inquiry will not be entertained. Bringing in any influence whatsoever will be treated as a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/10/2015
CSIR-CENTRAL SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS ORGANISATION (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) SECTOR-30-C, CHANDIGARH-160 030
Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.7/2015.