Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Assistant through recruitment notification – Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Recruitment 2015 – NO. A1 – 551/2014 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Agricultural University (KAU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teaching Assistant Job on or before 25/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)
Vacancy Name : Teaching Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.35,000/- p.m
Job Location : Palakkad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : REGIONAL AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH STATION Kerala Agricultural University Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679 306 (PIN), Keralam
Detail of Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Teaching Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant on temporary basis. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Teaching Assistant (Plant Breeding & Genetics)||1||M.Sc Agriculture (Plant Breeding & Genetics)||₹1400/- per day subject to a maximum of ₹35000/- per month|
|Teaching Assistant (Horticulture)||1||M.Sc Agriculture (Horticulture)|
Selection Procedure for Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) – Teaching Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Teaching Assistant Vacancy in Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) :
- The appointment will be on contract basis for one year or till the appointment of a regular hand or the abolition of the post to which the candidate is appointed, whichever is earlier.
- The candidate will have no claim in the University other than to receive the wages attached to the post.
- Application should be prepared in the prescribed format given as Annexure – I, prepared in A4 size sheet with minimum formating.
- All future communications in connection with this posting will be through e-mail. It is the responsibility of the candidate to regularly check his/her e-mail to ensure the timely receipts of communications. This office will not be responsible for non-receipt of mails due to error/technical problems. Email address should be entered with utmost care, avoiding errors.
- Age of the applicant should not be above 36 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will granted to eligible candidates.
- Certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age, religion and caste need not be attached with the application.
- Duly filled in applications should be sent to ‘The Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679 306 (PIN), KERALA’ by post (applications send by other means like email/fax will not be accepted) so as to reach the same on or before 5 P.M on 25.07.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/7/2015
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Recruitment 2014 – NO. A1 – 551/2014 .
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017