ERNET India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from ERNET India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Registrar on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : ERNET India
Vacancy Name :Deputy Registrar
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 63,192/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : ERNET India, Delhi
Detail Of ERNET India Deputy Registrar Recruitment:
ERNET India, an Autonomous Scientific Society Under De Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Informa for suitable personnel for the contract post of Deputy Registrar as Deputy Registrar (Personnel and HR)
- No. of post : 01
- Consolidated pay – Rs. 63,192/
- Place of posting Delhi
- Maximum Age limit – 45 years Pay may increase subject to enchantment of DA rates.
- Educational Qualification & Experience MBA (HRD) or equivalent with 8 yearspost qualification experies of Personnel/ Administration with atleast 2 years experience in Autonomous Bodies. OR Post Graduate in any discipline with 10 years post qualification position in the field of Personnel/ Administration with atleast 2 DepartmentsPSUsAutonomous Bodies. OR partment of Electronics and ion Technology; is looking per the following details : ce in a responsible position Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ experience in a responsible years experience in Govt. Graduate in any discipline with PG Diploma in Personnel Management from Recognized University with 15 years post qualification experience in respons Personnel Management Administration with atleast 5 years experience PSUS/ Autonomous Bodies.
Selection Procedure For ERNET India – Deputy Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- ERNET reserves the right: ble position in the field of nce in Govt. Departments / a) to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview. (b) to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies on its own disc (c) to prepare a panel valid for a period of one year. (d) relax the age, qualification, sex, perience at its discretion; and (e) not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
How To Apply For Deputy Registrar Vacancy in ERNET India:
Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for the interview. Application sent through e-mail will not be accepted. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview. No inter m correspondence will be entertained. : The person selected will be eligible for medical facilities, lunch coupons, CPF etc. as per the Byelaws of ERNET India. Interested candidates possessing the above qualifications and experience may apply in the prescribed format (AnnexureI). The applications must be supported by copies of certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Handicapped) & one recent passport size photograph, indicating the name of the post applied on the envelope. Applications along with copies of required documents must reach to the Registrar & Director (PA), ERNET India, 10″ Floor, Jeevan Parkash Building, 25, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi1 10001 by 15.07.2015. . Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Candidates applying for the post of Deputy Registrar must enclose Pay OrderDemand Draft (Payable at New Delhi) of Rs.500/- in favor of ERNET India, New Delhi alongwith the application. However, SCSTOBCPhysically Handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from fee. Application fee once paid is non- refundable. The candidate must ensure that heshe fulfills the educational qualification & experience criteria as on closing date of application. The period of engagement shall be initially for a period of on: year, extendable, upto a maximum period of three years subject to the satisfactory performanite.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016