EXIM Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager, Administrative Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, Post Graduates, CA, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from EXIM Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager, Administrative Officer Job on or before 25-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : EXIM Bank
Vacancy Name : Manager, Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate, CA, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 78 Post
Salary : Rs.14,500-28,100/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : EXIM Bank, Across India
Detail of EXIM Bank Manager, Administrative Officer Recruitment:
- Names of the Post:
- Manager/ MM II: 68 posts Name of the Category: 1. UR: 36 posts 2. SC: 10 posts 3. ST: 04 posts 4. OBC: 18 posts
- Administrative Officer/ JMI: 10 posts Name of the Category: 1. UR: 07 posts 2. SC: 01 post 3. OBC: 02 posts
- Total No of Posts: 78
- Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 30 years for UR, 33 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 35 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 01-07-2015. Refer the notification for complete details.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA) with 03 years of experience in Scale I/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 03 years of Post qualification legal experience in Scale I/ Bachelor’s Degree with English as one of the subjects and Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation with with minimum experience of 3 years of OL implementation including coining of Glossary, English to Hindi translation and vice-versa in scheduled commercial banks/ Post Graduate in Commerce or Post Graduate in Business Management with Minimum of 3 years of experience in a scheduled commercial banks for Manager/ MM II, candidates should be a Graduate with 50% marks in any discipline from & 03 years experience in secretarial functions with skills in shorthand and typing in any organization of repute for Administrative Officer/ JMI. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Procedure for EXIM Bank – Manager, Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25-07-2015.
- Selection will be based on Online Test & Personal Interview.
How to apply for Manager, Administrative Officer Vacancy in EXIM Bank :
Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.eximbankindia.in from 01-07-2015 to 25-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.eximbankindia.in
- Select the Desired post.
- Click on “Recruitment of Officers in Junior/ Middle Management levels”
- Click on Application Form – 2015.
- Click on “Click here to New Registration”.
- Read Instructions Carefully.
- Click on Continue.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25-07-2015
Note: Date Extended PDF —–> Click Here
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|