Export Inspection Council of India (EIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Joint Director through recruitment notification – Export Inspection Council of India (EIC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Number 2015/01. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Techcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Export Inspection Council of India (EIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Joint Director on or before 02/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Export Inspection Council of India (EIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Joint Director|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Export Inspection Council of India (EIC), New Delhi|
Detail of Export Inspection Council of India (EIC) Joint Director Recruitment:
Export Inspection Council of India, the official export inspection and certification body established under Export (Quality Control & Inspection) Act 1963 by the Government of India, invites applications for the following posts on direct recruitment for appointment depending on the need in the Export Inspection Council, New Delhi and the Export Inspection Agencies having its Head Offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Chennai and Kolkata.
- No of post: 02
- Salary : Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/-pm
- Age : 35 to 45 Years
- Qualification : Degree in Science/ Engineering from a recognised University or Equivalent(ii) Competency to handle affected, Administrative and (partially Technical problems at a Senior Administrative level in a large organisation set up for the development of Export trade through quality control and other measures; and (iii)Should have adequate knowledge of Government rules and procedures. (iv)Knowledge of modern Management Technique
- The prescribed educational qualifications & experience are minimum & mere possession of the same doesn’t entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- A limited number of candidates on the basis of merit & experience will be called for interview. It will not be obligatory on the part of EIC to call all eligible candidates for interview. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply Online.
- The posts carry usual allowances ie. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA) Transport Allowance etc., as admissible to Central Government employees.
- The post is pensionable based on defined contribution under the New Pension Scheme which has been in vogue with effect from 0101.2004. e. The number of vacancies indicated against each category is provisional and may vary at the time of Selection.
- Services of incumbent shall be transferable anywhere in India. The selected candidate will be placed under probation for a period of two years which may be extended at the discretion of the appointing authority. Candidate should ensure that he/she possesses educational qualification/ experience in the relevant area as required in the category/post, for which hes/he is applying, on the last date of receipt of application. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions. Candidates possessing recognized equivalent qualification as mentioned against each post above are also eligible to apply.
- The period of experience in the requisite discipline area of work wherever prescribed shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications required for that post.
Selection Procedure for Export Inspection Council of India (EIC) – Joint Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Joint Director Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India (EIC):
The Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria should apply ONLINE (www.eicindia.gov.in) on or before 02/03/2015 and take a printout of the system generated application form and send it after affixing their signature along with a Elemand Draft for Rs.500- towards application fee (for each post separately) drawn in favour of Export Inspection Council of India payable at Delhi and no other mode of payment shall be accepted. Self-attested copy of educational qualification, experience, Caste certificate, PWD certificate, etc., to the Director, Export Inspection Council of India, Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi1 10 001 on or before 09/03/2015. a. The print out of the System generated (ONLINE) Applications only will be accepted. b. Applications which are not in the prescribed format (ONLINE) and without photo (attested), signature, Fee and self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience, ..etc., shall be rejected without any further correspondence in this regard. c. Candidates belonging to SC / ST l PH & Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. d, Candidates applying for more than one Post should apply separately quoting the post applied for along with an application fee of Rs.500- wherever applicable. e, Candidates who are in service in Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Bodies / Departmental Candidates etc., should send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should enclose a No Objection Certificateof their employer along with the application. Administrative & Vigilance clearance in respect of the employee should also be recorded in the forwarding letter. f. Departmental candidates who are interested in applying for the post should satisfy themselves before they apply as regard to meeting the requisite eligibility criteria and send their application through proper channel along with Administrative & Vigilance clearance, requisite fee, necessary documents .etc.,. g, Candidates should specifically note that the print out of the applications received after the closing date ie. 09/03/2015 for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith, No representation in this regard will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/03/2015
Reference:Export Inspection Council of India (EIC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Number 2015/01
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From EIC|
|Other Top company jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017