Export Inspection Council of India (EICI) invites application for the recruitment of Joint Director with Degree holders
Company name :Export Inspection Council of India (EICI)
Posts :Joint Director
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 25/9/2014
Details of Post :
Export inspection Council of India, the official export inspection and certification body established under Export (Quality Control & Inspection) Act 1963 by the Government of indie, invites applications for the post mentioned hereunder, for appointment by transfer on deputation basis in the Export Inspection Council, New Delhi and the Export Inspection Agencies having its Head Offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Chennai and Kolkata with a network of 29 sub-offices including laboratories.
- Name of the Post :Joint Director
- No of Post :01
- Remuneration :Rs.15600-39100/- p.m + GP 7600
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : The candidates in order to be eligible for appointment to the above post shall
- holding anaiogous posts, or
- With 06 years regular service in posts in the scale of Rs.10000 — 325 – 15200 or equivalent (now PB-3 + GP Rs.6600); And
- Possessing Degree in Science I Engineering I Technology or equivalent,
- Should be capable of handling administrative and technical problems at a Senior Administrative level in a large organization set up for the development of export trade through quaiity contro! and other measures.
- Should have adequate knowiedge of Government rules and procedures.
- Knowledge of modern management technique will be an added qualification.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shail be 56 years on the last date of receipt of application in the Council. The pay & allowances of officer selected and other conditions of deputation shatl be governed as per the rules prescribed for deputation.
Applications in the given format of willing and eligible officers whose services can be spared immediately in the event of their selection may be forwarded through proper channel to the Director (|&QIC), Eixp‘ort inspection Council of lndia,v3’dlflo’or, New Delhi YMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001 by on or before 25th September, 2014 together with the foliowing documents:
- Confidential Reports Dossier of the applicant complete up to 2012 — 2013 along with abstract indicating the ‘year wise final ‘Grading’ obtained by the officer as per hislher ‘reviewinglaccepting’ authority in the ACRIAPAR may invariably be enclosed.
- Integrity Certificate for the iast 5 years.
- Certificate confirming that no disciplinary I vigilance case is pendingor being contemplated against the officer.
- A statement showing major or minor penalties, if any, imposed onthe officer during the last 10 years.
The period of deputation inctuding the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment shall ordinariiy not exceed three years.
HOW TO APPLY :
The candidates who apply for the post shall not be permitted to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Similarly, candidates who are selected for the posts shall not be allowed to withdraw their names in the event of their selection.
Incomplete applications or those received after the last date shall not be entertained. Decision of EIC in this regard woutd be final and no correspondence would be entertained on this issue.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From EIC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016