ExServicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, B.Pharm, MD, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from ExServicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Pharmacist & More Vacancies Job on or before 06/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : ExServicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, B.Pharma, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/06/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Stn HQ (ECHS Cell) C/O Air Force Station Yelahanka Bangalore 560063
Detail of ExServicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Pharmacist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
ECHS invites the applications to engage following staff on contractual basis for ECHS polyclinics at Kolar and Yelahankafor a period of one year, renewable for additional periods:-
- Kolar: (a) OIC Polyclinic-01 (b) LabTechnician -01 Yelahanka: (a) Dental Technician – 01 (b) Pharmacist -01 QRs:OIC PC- Basic qualification-Graduate, min 5 yrs experience in healthcare institution or managerial positions, Reserved for ex-servicemen. Max age – 63 yrs.
- QRs: Lab Technician- Basic qualification B Sc (Med Lab Tech) or 10 + 2 with science and Dip in Med Lab Tech. Preference-Retired AMC Staff. Max age 53 yrs.
- QRs: Pharmacist- Basic qualification- B Pharmacy from recg Inst. Or 10 + 2 passed with Science stream and approved Dip in Pharmacy; Min 03 yrs work experience, preference- Retired AMC Staff. Max age 53 yrs.
- QRs: Dental Technician -Basic qualification-Passed 10 + 2 with Science and 02 yrs Dip in Dental Hyg/DMC with Central/state Govt. or Dental Council of India, Min 5 yrs work experience in Dental Lab. Preference -Retired AMC staff. Max age 53 yrs.
Selection Procedure for ExServicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) – Pharmacist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/06/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Pharmacist & More Vacancies Vacancy in ExServicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) :
Kindly see our website http://www.echs.gov.in/images/pdf/appl_echs_form.pdf.For further details please contact Stn HQ (ECHS Cell) C/O Air Force Station Yelahanka Bangalore 560063, Tele. No 28478088 and E-mail id [email protected] Interview will be conducted on 10 Jun 15 at 1000hrs at Station HQ, ECHS AirForce Station Yelahanka. Candidate will submitphotocopy of testimonials/experience, as applicable and two PP size photographs by post to ECHS Yelahanka, C/o Air force Station, Yelahanka by 06 Jun 15. On the face of the cover should be super scribed as ‘For the post of Officer-in-Charge/Lab Tech/Pharmacist’/Dental Tech. Application received after 06 Jun 15 will be summarily rejected. All original certificates in support of the appointment are to be produced at the time of interview. (Size 8cm X 6 cm)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/06/2015