On 29 June 2016, National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for ” IT Manager ” post. Through this recruitment notification, National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Desires to hire candidates who have completed B.E, MCA for the post of ” IT Manager “. National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of ” IT Manager “. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16 July 2016.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) before the 16 July 2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||IT Manager|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, MCA|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 40,000 to 90,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||16 July 2016|
|Address For The Job||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC),Guwahati|
Eligibility & Details:
IT Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the IT Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name||IT Manager|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Education required||BE (Computer Science)/ MCA from AICTE recognized institution|
|Desirable||Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with data based management programme and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.|
|Experience||Experience of 5 years post qualification including maintenance of LANs.|
|Pay Scale||The Consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration ranging between Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 90,000/-.|
|Location of Job||Guwahati|
- Facilitating implementation of NHM activities in the North Eastern States of India.
- Design, Develop & Maintain IT Infrastructure including Networks, Servers, Computers& Software.
- Design and maintain simple programmes (Access/Excel/Word based) and teach user as to their handling.
- Administer windows based servers, Active Directory, File sharing & permission
- The project web site development, maintenance, and updating
- Procurement of IT Assets &liasioning with vendor for Post sales service
- Develop and maintain templates for Windows I Office Programmes. Prepare presentations for the Core Team members (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Support RRC-NE secretariat in formatting, layout editing of complex reports and documents.
- User training (word/PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc.) as per requirements of the office.
- Documentation/elaborate user manuals for PC equipment & applications.
- Undertake such other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by MoH&FW- GOI, Executive Director – NHSRC, Director – RRC,NE and State Govt. authorities.
- Candidates can apply on or before 16 July 2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Resumes must reach by 4 p.m. on 16-Jul-2016 by email to [email protected] Please ensure to mention post applied for on the subject-line, without which resumes will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16 July 2016