National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Post Doctoral Fellow on or before 31/12/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Detail Of Post:
- Advt No.23/2016
- Post Doctoral Fellow conducts National Centre for Biological Sciences
- Eligibility: The ideal candidate should possess a Ph.D and have experience relevant to analyzing this problem and will work collaboratively between the Mayor and Padinjat laboratories. The position is available immediately.
- The Mayor lab has a long-standing interest in uncovering molecular mechanisms underlying mechanisms of membrane organization and different modes of endocytosis, and the Padinjat lab focuses on the functions of phosphoinositides.
- No.of Vacancies: 1
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2016
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017