Fakir Mohan University (FMU) invites application for the recruitment of Lecturer & More Vacancies with Ph.D holders
Company name :Fakir Mohan University (FMU)
Posts :Lecturer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Location :Balasore (Orissa)
Last date to apply : 27 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Lecturer & More Vacancies
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or research / policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University / College and / or experience in research at the University / National level Institutions / Industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score of 400 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) in category III (as per UGC Regulations published in Gazette of India on September 18, 2010 and 2nd Amendment vide Letter No. F.1-2/2009 (EC/PS) V(I) Vol-II dated 13June 2013).ORAn outstanding professional with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned /allied / relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor / Lecturer in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution / Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and / or research / policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score of 300 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) in category III (as per UGC Regulations published in Gazette of India on September 18, 2010 and 2nd Amendment vide Letter No. F.1-2/2009 (EC/PS) V(I) Vol-II dated 13 June 2013).
- Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of “B” in the seven point scale with latter graders, O,A,B,C,D, and E&F at the Master’s Degree Level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University. However, relaxation of 5% marks i.e. from 55% to 50% is allowed for candidates having Ph.D degree and passed their Master Degree prior to 19.09.91.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR for the respective subjects.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii) candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree through a process of admission, registration, course work, evaluation and award as laid down in the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 and so adopted by the concerned university, shall be exempted from NET for recruitment and appointment of Lecturer.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s level for the SC/ST/Differently- abled (Physically and Visually Handicapped) candidates for the purpose of eligibility of educational qualification and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or5% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc., by Universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation.
Scale of Pay :-
- Professor – Rs. 37,400-Rs.67,000/- +AGP Rs. 10,000/-
- Reader – Rs.15,600-Rs.39,100/- + AGP Rs. 8,000/-
- Lecturer – Rs.15,600-Rs. 39,100/- + AGP Rs. 6,000/-
Besides, the D.A & Other allowances are admissible as per University rules from time to time.
Age of Superannuation – 60 Years
Documents to be submitted along with application forms( One Copy):-
- API Score Card (for the post of Professor and Reader).
- Self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets of examinations passed.
- Copies of other achievements and research works.
- Forwarding of application by the employer (if employed)
- Candidates who are in service can send their applications as advance copy in order to save delay and the forwarding of application will be followed by it.
- Candidate applying for the post of Reader are required to submit the reprints of their three major publications.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor are required to submit the reprints of their three major publications out of which one could be a book or research report.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Application form may be downloaded from the University website : www.fmuniversity.nic.in and send duly filled in to the Registrar, Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar, Nuapadhi campus, Balasore – 756020 by Speed Post/ Registered Post. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… in SUBJECT ………………………………”
- Applicants need to send their applications through e-Mail in the following address. : firstname.lastname@example.org) The applicants are required to submit the DD of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand) only drawn in favour of Comptroller of Finance, Fakir Mohan University, payable at Balasore along with the application form.
- The candidates already applied for the post of professor in response to earlier advertisement No-2071.dt.05.09.2013 are required to submit additional information ( Updated C.V. ) if any with a DD of Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred) drawn in favour of the Comptroller of Finance, Fakir Mohan University , payable at Balasore within the last date.THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS – 27.10.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From FMU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|