FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA, B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, 12th Pass, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 16/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||CA, ICWA, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, 12TH, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE GENERAL MANAGER, FCI ARAVALI GYPSUM AND MINERALS INDIA LIMITED (A GOVT. OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) MINIRATNA-II COMPANY MANGU SINGH RAJVI MARG, PAOTA, JODHPUR (RAJASTHAN) – 342006|
Detail of FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL) Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications for the following posts are invited for its various mines / offices situated in the State of Rajasthan:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Asstt. Finance Manager
|1||CA OR ICWA||(Pay Scale `24900-3%-50500) [E-3]||42|
Accounts Officer Grade-II
|2||CA OR ICWA||(Pay Scale `16400-3%- 40500) [E-1]||38|
Asstt. Mining Engineer
|1||Degree in Mining Engg./AMIE with Second Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (Restricted) under MMR, 1961.||(Pay Scale `16400-3%- 40500) [E-1]||38|
|Asstt. Engineer (Project)||1||Full time B.E./B.Tech. in IT/Mechanical from a recognized university.||(Pay Scale `16400-3%- 40500) [E-1]||38|
|Jr. Chemist||1||(i) Regular course in M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized university. (ii) Basic knowledge of computer||(Pay Scale `12600-3%- 32500) [E-0]||35|
|Jr. Geologist||1||(i) Regular course in M.Sc. (Geology) from a recognized university. (ii) Basic knowledge of computer.||(Pay Scale `12600-3%- 32500) [E-0]||35|
|Quarry Foreman||3||1) (i) 12th Pass (ii) Should possess Mine Foreman’s Certificate (Restricted) under MMR , 1961 OR Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying With Mine Foreman’s Certificate (Restricted) under MMR 1961. 2) Basic knowledge of computer.||(Pay Scale `11600-3%- 26250) [W-9]||35|
|Mining Mate||5||(i) 12th Pass (ii) Should possess Mining Mate’s Certificate under MMR, 1961 (iii) Basic knowledge of computer||(Pay Scale `9550-3%- 21300) [W-6]||32|
Selection Procedure for FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL)- Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/3/2015.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, the selection criteria may comprise of written test and / or interview. All the applications received within due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for shortlisting by a Screening Committee and only candidates recommended by the Screening Committee will be called for test and/or interview. The decision of the Management on short listing will be final and no correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- For the post of Mining Mate (Pay Scale 9550-3%-21300) [W-6], the candidates qualifying the above eligible criteria, will be first called for written Test. Those candidates who clear the written test will be communicated about the date, time and venue of interview separately in due course. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for written test will be reimbursed to & fro single sleeper class rail fare by shortest route subject to production of proof of travel.
How to apply for Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL):
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- While applying, the candidate should write in the application form their full name as appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Reservation of Post(s) as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
- All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University/Board/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority of Govt. of India/State Govt.
- Those candidates who are applying among the posts from the S.No. 01 to 07 and working in Private Organizations/ Industrial Establishment, the nnual turnover of the organization should be minimum of Rs. 60 crore. (Proof to be attached).
- Candidates applying for the post of Asstt. Finance Manager (Pay scale Rs. 24900 – 3%- 50500) [E-3] who are working in the private sector should have minimum CTC of 7.50 Lakhs per annum for the last two years and also attach proof of their per annum CTC along with the application. Candidates from Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies /Private Sector applying for the above post should enclose brief description of their role and responsibilities in the current assignment along with the application.
- Number of Vacancies is likely to vary. Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test/interview and also fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- If any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected management reserves the right to cancel/terminate the candidature/Appointment of a candidate at any point of time during the recruitment process.
- Any kind of canvassing for appointment will be treated as disqualification for test/interview, etc. and the application of such candidate will be cancelled without any further reference.
- Self-attested photocopies of all academic and professional Qualifications, proof of Date of Birth (Matric/High School Certificate), Caste Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and photograph should be attached along with the application. They should produce the original documents, in support of fulfilling their eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from present employer at the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to this effect while applying. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
- The application fee : The candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- payable at JODHPUR in favour of “FCI ARAVALI GYPSUM AND MINERALS INDIA LIMITED”. SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Applications typed on a plain paper giving full particulars in the enclosed format along with the enclosures containing in the envelope, clearly superscribing for which they are applying should be sent through Registered Post to the office of General Manager so that it should reach on or before 16.03.2015 on the below mentioned address : APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… GRADE…….. To, THE GENERAL MANAGER, FCI ARAVALI GYPSUM AND MINERALS INDIA LIMITED (A GOVT. OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) MINIRATNA-II COMPANY MANGU SINGH RAJVI MARG, PAOTA, JODHPUR (RAJASTHAN) – 342006 Applications received after due date will not be considered. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure timely submission of applications. Application sent by any other means will not be accepted. E-mails/fax correspondence will not be entertained.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through the registered post. Responsibility of receiving of call letters / any other information shall be of the candidate. Company will not be responsible for any loss of post and/or due to invalid / wrong address provided by the candidate.
- Outstation candidates called for interview: Reimbursement of to and fro single AC-III fare for S.No. 01 to 06 and single sleeper class fare for S.No. 07 to 08 shall be paid by shortest route against presentation of proof of travel.
- Besides Basic Salary, DA, HRA, PF, Gratuity etc., candidate will be entitled to the perquisites as per rules of the company.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Rajasthan High court, Jodhpur only.
- In case of any dispute on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- The SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) /PwD certificate should be as per the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the Candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From FAGMIL|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016