Federal Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk through recruitment notification – Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 – HR-TAD/REC- /2015 . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Federal Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Clerk from 23/02/2015 to 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Federal Bank|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Federal Bank, Across India|
Detail of Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment:
Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks is looking for dedicated banking career aspirants for the post of Clerk. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 23.02.2015 and 05.03.2015 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Scale of Pay and Other Emoluments Candidate who joins the Bank as Clerk will be offered the following pay scale *: DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
- Probation Period Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 6 months.
- Age (As on 01.11.2014) Shall not exceed 24 years as on 01.11.2014 (candidates should be born on or after 01.11.1990). `7200–400/3 – 8400–500/3 – 9900–600/4 – 12300–700/7 – 17200-1300/1 – 18500-800/1 – 19300 HR -TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEPLOYMENT
- Educational Qualifications Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
- Place of Domicile The place of domicile of the candidates should be in any one of the states/ regions as shown below: Chandigarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, National Capital Region (NCR), Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal
- Service Agreement The selected candidate will be required to execute a Service Agreement upon joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of Rs.50000/- in case the candidate leaves the Bank before completion of the service period
Application Fee Details ( Non refundable) :
For SC/ST Rs.200 & General/ Others Rs.500. Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, an e-payment receipt will be generated. Candidates are advised to take print out of the e-payment receipt in proof of the fees paid online. The payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from 23.02.2015 onwards, but before the close of business hours on 05.03.2015, i.e. the date of closure of online registration gateway.
Selection Procedure for Federal Bank – Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one opted for by him, to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after shortlisting as aforesaid.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications etc. and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of aptitude test, group discussion, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the selection process/ interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank.
- An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will NOT BE refunded on any account nor would be held in reserve for any future examination or selection. The application fee shall also NOT BE refunded in case the application is rejected / not considered by Federal Bank.
- The candidates should bring the following documents while coming for the Aptitude Test Online Application form, Call letter, copy of e-payment receipt, Valid ID proof.
- Valid proof of identity such as Aadhar Card / PAN card / Passport / Voter I D Card / Driving License / Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph should be produced at the time of selection process/ interview to be conducted by the Bank.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.Request for change of address / change of centre for selection process/ interview shall not be entertained.
- The Bank has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final. Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by the Bank Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory references from respectable referees, verification of caste / tribe certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit on line applications well before the last date.
- The access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the online registration due to heavy internet traffic. So the candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit online applications well before the last date. For any clarifications candidates may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee 23.02.2015
- Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee 05.03.2015
- Aptitude Test (tentative dates) 14.03.2015 & 15.03.2015
How to apply for Clerk Vacancy in Federal Bank:
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note/possess the following: (i) Candidates are advised to keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form. (ii) Candidates shall also keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used. (iii) Candidate must possess his/ her personal e-mail ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment process. (iv) To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link „Careers‟, and click “Recruitment process for the post of Clerk” provided in the careers page. Click “Apply Online” and after reading the instructions carefully, click “Apply Now”, to view the online application. Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and your online application will be registered. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form which is to be submitted at the time of online aptitude test. (v) Call letter can be downloaded from the Bank’s website after 11.03.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
Reference: Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 – HR-TAD/REC- /2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Federal Bank|
|Other Bank jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|