Federal Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of FMSB, FNSB through recruitment notification – Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 – HR-TAD/REC-FMSB/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Federal Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the FMSB, FNSB Job on or before 22/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Federal Bank
Vacancy Name : FMSB, FNSB
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.23,700-42,020/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Federal Bank, Across India
Detail of Federal Bank FMSB, FNSB Recruitment:
Recruitment Process for admission to Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB) & Federal NIIT School of Banking (FNSB) Federal Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank invites applications from aspiring, young, talented and dynamic personnel who are looking for a challenging work environment and progressive career, for admission to the next batch of Federal Manipal School of Banking and to the first batch of its newly instituted Federal NIIT School of Banking. Federal Manipal School of Banking Federal Bank’s tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services (MaGE) was instituted in the year 2012. The programme has been designed to groom talented young graduates into proficient Bank Officers by providing them high-end training in Banking & Finance. Candidates selected to the Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB) are offered a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at the FMSB, Bangalore, and on successful completion of the same are absorbed as Probationary Officers in the Bank. Since its inception, we had successfully trained around 900 bright young talents and transformed them into skilled banking professionals, who today are part of our spirited workforce. (For more information on Federal Manipal School of Banking, refer Participant’s Handbook) Federal NIIT School of Banking Our new initiative in tie-up with Institute of Finance Banking & Insurance (IFBI), NIIT University, Delhi-Jaipur Highway, Neemrana, is being launched with a motive of transforming talented young graduates into Bank Officers, specialized in Relationship Banking & Sales. Candidates selected to the Federal NIIT School of Banking are offered a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management at NIIT Campus, Neemrana. On successful completion of the course, the candidates will be absorbed as Probationary Officer (Personal Banking) in the Bank and will spearhead the relationship banking & sales portfolios of the Bank. (For more information on Federal NIIT School of Banking, refer Participant’s Handbook)
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Application Fee Details ( Non Refundable)|
|Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB) & Federal NIIT School of Banking (FNSB)||02||Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. Should have obtained minimum 60% marks for SSC or equivalent exam & Plus 2 or equivalent exam.||23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020||Age shall be between 18 to 24 years as on 01.07.2015 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1991 and not later than 01.07.1997 (both dates inclusive)||
Selection Procedure for Federal Bank – FMSB, FNSB Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/9/2015.
- Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the selection process. The short-listing of candidates for the selection process will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process after short-listing as aforesaid.
- The intimation for the purpose of selection process will be sent only to the short-listed candidates through e-mail, to the e-mail ID furnished by them in the online application submitted. Kindly note that no other mode of communication pertaining to the selection process other than the ones mentioned above will be followed.
How to apply for FMSB, FNSB Vacancy in Federal Bank :
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications etc. and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of aptitude test, group discussion, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the selection process/ interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank.
- An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will NOT BE refunded on any account nor would be held in reserve for any future examination or selection process. The application fee shall also NOT BE refunded in case the application is rejected / not considered by Federal Bank.
- The candidates should bring the following documents while coming for the Aptitude TestOnline Application form, Aptitude test call letter, e-receipt, original ID proof & a copy of the same.
- In the test centre as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with Original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph / Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator / authorized official for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. E-Aadhar Card and Ration Card shall not be treated as valid id proofs. Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the online aptitude test / interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the online aptitude test / interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first / last / middle name post-marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Request for change of address / change of centre for selection process/ interview shall not be entertained.
- The Bank has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by the Bank Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory references from respectable referees, verification of caste / tribe certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit on line applications well before the last date.
- The access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the online registration due to heavy internet traffic. So the candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit online applications well before the last date.
- For any clarifications candidates may contact at [email protected] [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/9/2015
Federal Bank Recruitment 2014 – HR-TAD/REC-FMSB/2015.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016