Federal Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer through recruitment notification – Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 – HR-TAD/REC/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MCA, LLB, LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Federal Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Specialist Officer on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Federal Bank
Vacancy Name :Specialist Officer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA, LLB, LLM
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.23,700-45,900/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Federal Bank, Across India
Detail Of Federal Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks is inviting applications for the post of specialist officer (Legal & IT).
- Probation Period Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 year.
- Eligibility Criteria (A) Legal Officer ( Scale – I / Scale – II ) i. Should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in Law with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/ Institution. ii. Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5 year course in law or degree in any subject + 3 year course in Law. iii. Post Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+7 year course in law or degree in any subject + 5 year course in Law. iv. Candidates shall not exceed 30 years of age as on 01.07.2015 v. Candidates should be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar council and should have minimum 3 years active practice as Advocate in Civil/ Criminal court or minimum 1 year experience as legal officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank as on 01.07.2015 for being eligible to apply for the post of Legal Officer in Scale-I vi. Candidates should be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar council and should have minimum 5 years active practice as Advocate in Civil/ Criminal court or minimum 3 years experience as legal officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank as on 01.07.2015 for being eligible to apply for the post of Legal Officer in Scale-II vii.Candidates should be domiciled in any of the following states – Maharashtra, New Delhi,
Tamil Nadu, Kolkata & Kerala.
- HR -TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEPLOYMENT (B) IT Officer (Scale – I ) (a)Should have completed MCA / BE / B.Tech /M.Tech / M.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/ Institution. (b)Candidates should have acquired the educational qualification through regular campus based study and not through private study/ correspondence/ distance learning program. The posting will be in Head Office / Aluva. (c)Candidates shall not exceed 28 years of age as on 01.07.2015. (i) Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience in Software development as on 01.07.2015. Knowledge of web related technologies in Java, J2EE, VB, VB Net, development in mobile technologies and responsive UI, exposure in RDBMS (Oracle/ DB2/ SQL Server) is desirable. Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems, software test methodologies/ tools, security measures/ security implementation experience would be an added advantage. OR (ii)Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience in Network Administration as on 01.07.2015. Knowledge in Network technologies, ability to setup and trouble shoot LAN, WAN. Certification such as MCSE, MCITP, CCNP, etc would be an added advantage.
- Scale of Pay Scale I 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 Scale II 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 Basic Pay of selected candidates will be fixed in the appropriate stage in the selected scale as above depending on qualification, exposure and experience the candidate possess. DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules. The present annual Cost to Company (CTC) of a Scale I Officer posted in Cochin is `7.45 Lakhs (approx) and that of a Scale II Officer is `9.25 Lakhs (approx).
Selection Procedure For Federal Bank – Specialist Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- Selection will be based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI
How To Apply For Specialist Officer Vacancy in Federal Bank:
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note/possess the following:
- Candidates are advised to keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- Candidates shall also keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used.
- Candidate must possess his/ her personal e-mail ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment process.
- To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link „Careers‟, and click “Recruitment process for Specialist Officer (Legal & IT)” provided in the careers page. After reading the instructions carefully, click “Apply Now”, to view the online application. Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and your online application will be registered. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form which is to be submitted at the time of GD & PI.
- Intimation for downloading call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail at the e-mail address given by them in the online application.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications etc. and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of group discussion, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for GD & Interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the selection process/ interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank.
- Valid proof of identity such as Aadhar Card / PAN card / Passport / Voter I D Card / Driving License / Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph should be produced at the time of selection process/ interview to be conducted by the Bank.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Request for change of address / change of centre for selection process/ interview shall not be entertained.
- The Bank has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by the Bank Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory references from respectable referees, verification of caste / tribe certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit on line applications well before the last date.
- The access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the online registration due to heavy internet traffic. So the candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit online applications well before the last date.
- For any clarifications candidates may contact at [email protected]
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
Reference: Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 – HR-TAD/REC/2015