Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Marketing) through recruitment notification – Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/54/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Marketing) Job on or before 04/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)
Vacancy Name : Director (Marketing)
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 04/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Detail of Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Director (Marketing) Recruitment:
Sub: Selection for the post of Director (Marketing), FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD. (FACT) in schedule ‘A’ of the CPSE. The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Marketing), FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD.(FACT) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 04th November 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Director (Marketing)||1||The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA with major in Marketing/Technical qualifications with specialization in marketing discipline in an organization of repute and experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning in Fertilizers and Petrochemicals activities will have added advantage.||Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.||
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) – Director (Marketing) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Marketing) Vacancy in Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) :
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 04th November 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/11/2015
Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 7/54/2015-PESB.