Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Civil Engineers for B.E/ B.Tech holders on December 03, 2014
Company name :Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)
Posts :Civil Engineers
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 28,600-50,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :03-12-2014
Details of Post :
FACT-FEDO proposes to Empanel Experienced Graduate Engineers-Civil on Contract/Work Charged basis for ONGC Hazira Project, Gujarat
- Essential Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Age as on 01.12.2014: 60 years maximum (Born on or after 01-12-1954):
- Experience: Candidates with minimum five years relevant experience in Engineering, Projects, Construction, Inspection, Planning in a Construction/Design organization OR Established Company only will be considered. Experience shall be counted as on 30.11.2014, supported by experience certificate.
- Method of selection: The suitability of Candidates will be assessed based on Walkin-Interview, to be held in Kochi first and if required in Mumbai in case of not getting suitable candidates at Kochi. The schedule of interview will be as follows
Interview in Mumbai will be held only if there are no suitable candidates for selection in the interview at Kochi. The Date / Venue and other details of the interview at Mumbai, if only required, will be published in the web-site www.fact.co.in.
Candidates are advised to check the web site regularly for updates on the above.
Candidates are directed to report for interview at the venue at 9 am. Candidates shall produce all credentials and certificates in original with copies attested by Gazetted Officers, to prove age, qualification and experience, at the time of 2 interview, along with duly filled in application form (with recent Colour Passport size photo graph pasted in the space provided) given below. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / PWD / Ex-Service candidates shall produce Caste / Community / Disability/release certificates from the competent authority in original, with copies attested by a gazetted officer.
Remuneration: Consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 28,600/ (for Graduate with minimum 5 years’experience) + Rs. 1200/ per year for additional years of relevant experience limited to Rs. 50,000/- For assignments exceeding One Month (above 100 KM from HO), a project allowance of Rs, 4,500/ shall be applicable in addition to the monthly salary mentioned above. Bachelor Accommodation and local travel at project sites shall be provided. TA/DA shall be provided for mobilization/demobilization to/from Project sites as per rules.
Period of Contract shall be one year, extendable to two years, subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate, or till completion of Project, whichever is earlier. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India
Selected candidates should take up the assignment immediately, in the first week of December 2014 itself. Candidates presently employed in Central/State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSU’s must submit “ No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
The candidate shall produce a certificate of Medical Fitness from a Government Medical officer at the time of joining.
Candidates will have to attend the interview at their own expense. However, SC/ST candidates will be given II class railway fare in the shortest route from their place of residence to attend the interview on production of Caste Certificate and documentary evidence for travel. Appearing for interview will not confer any right on the applicant for selection, FACT – FEDO reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of selection proceedings for any reason whatsoever. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. 3 Any future correspondence with candidates shall be done only in the email-id given in the application.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The company will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email-id provided by the candidate. The decision of FACT-FEDO about the mode of selection, number of posts, eligibility condition, short-listing of candidates for interview etc., shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Any further notifications regarding this recruitment will be published in FACT’s website only and will not be published in Newspapers. Candidates are required to check web-site www.fact.co.in regularly to obtain updates on this selection process like date/venue and other requirements if any.
- FACT-FEDO reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kochi Courts only. Interested experienced candidates (with five or more years’ of relevant experience) may attend the Walk-in-Interview as per the schedule given above.
03-12-2014, 10 am at FEDOFACT,
Udyogamandal- 683501, Kochi
Kerala PH: 0484-2568821
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :03-12-2014
VENUE : Kochi 03-12-2014, 10 am at FEDOFACT, FEDO Building, Udyogamandal- 683501, Kochi Kerala PH: 0484-2568821
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From FACT|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016