Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGFK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Labours through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGFK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Labours Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGFK)
Vacancy Name : Labours
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 40 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGFK) , Kanpur – 208009
Detail of Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGFK) Labours Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only to fill up vacancies in Industrial Establishment (Group-C) at Field Gun Factory, Kanpur. The candidate shall apply for the posts through online mode only. The website address for online registration is www.fieldgunindia.gov.in. Any application received at FGK Kanpur without online registration will not be accepted. The details of vacancies position and other related information are furnished below and other instructions in this regard may be accessed through website address www.fieldgunindia.gov.in.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Labours||40 Post||Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination.||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.||18-32 years|
- APPLICATION FEES: (a) An application fee of Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only) to be paid through Indian Postal Orders (IPO) only in favour of General Manager, Field Gun Factory, Kalpi Road, Kanpur-208009. The Application/Examination fees is non refundable. The issuing date of Postal Order should be indicated clearly in the application form. (b) SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Person with Disabilities/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. Candidates seeking exemption from fees must enclose copy of Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate/Discharge Certificate alongwith the application form. (c) Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- PAYMENT OF TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE: Candidates appearing for written test/trade test will travel on their own expenses. However Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Handicapped or Ex-Serviceman category appearing for written examination shall be eligible for travelling allowance of Second Class railway/bus fare only on production of journey details including original railway/bus tickets by the shortest route exceeding 30 Kms. The Travelling Allowance will be paid after written examination is over. This concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates employed in the Central Government or State Government or in a Public Sector Undertaking under the Central/State Government including Ordnance Factory Organization. Applications for claiming Travelling Allowance can be downloaded from the website. The application should be filled in duplicate and should be submitted at the examination centers enclosing alongwith one way railway/bus ticket.
Selection Procedure for Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGFK) – Labours Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Labours Vacancy in Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGFK) :
- Candidates will have to apply strictly in ONLINE only through FGK website.
- The candidate should ensure shat he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria regarding Educational Qualification, Age and Caste. Particulars furnished in the application form should be correct in all respect. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at a later stage, his candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to taking legal action against him/her.
- Mere eligibility for submission of Online Recruitment application will not be guarantee for issue of the Admit Card. 10% of the vacancies are reserved for Ex-serviceman. They are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. instruction on the matter. The mode of Selection shall be based oni) Written Test — 100 marks. The written test shall be fully objective type and OMR based.(For detailed syllabus and pattern, refer to FGK website www.fieldgunindia.gov.in.) ii) Trade Test – Qualifying only (No marks) – After the written test, based on merit, candidates to the extent of 1.25 times the number of Vacancies shall be called for the Trade Test. Instructions to Persons with Disabilities:
- 3% of vacancies are reserved for Persons with disabilities. Orthopedic persons who suffer from not less than 40% and Hearing impaired persons, Low Vision who have a loss of 60 decibel or more in the better ear are eligible for reservation. Persons with disabilities should submit copy of recent Disability Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format duly attested by Gazetted Officer. If there is no sufficient PH candidates, the vacancies will be adjusted.
- SC/ST candidates claiming fee exemption should submit copy of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- No GPF and DCRG scheme is admissible to the post under Central Government or those appointment on or after 01.01.2004. The New Pension Scheme i.e. DEFINED CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME is compulsory for all Central Government employees who are appointed on or after 01.01.2004 and hence all appointees will be governed by this scheme.
- The services after appointment are liable to be transferred to any Ordnance Factory in India, subject to exigencies.
- Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidate. However it is emphasized and reassured that the written test and selection process will be done strictly on merit and in a transparent manner. Candidates are advised not to fall prey to the unscrupulous elements.
- Candidates are advised that they should NOTi) Furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form. ii) Submittampered or fabricated document. iii) Obtain support for his/her candidature by any means. iv) Use any unfair means during the test.
- The General Manager, Field Gun Factory, Kanpur reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process or increases decrease the number of vacancies in view of changes in circumstances.
- For details of the post for recruitment of Labourers advertised, pattern and syllabus of examination, candidates shall refer to FGK, website. (d ) The online Registration will be opened from the next day after publication of advertisement in Employment News. The candidates will fill-up the form on-line, they will also upload scanned copy of their photographs as well as the scanned signatures. The hard copy of filled in Online Application alongwith the requisite documents should be sent to the “THE GENERAL MANAGER, FIELD GUN FACTORY, KALPI ROAD, KANPUR-208009” within 07 days from the closing date of online application. However, a further 7 days time will be admissible in respect of the candidates residing in remote areas in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of J&K state, Lahul & Spiti District and Pang sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshdweep.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015